Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Coming!

Join us next week for a whole LOAD of fun!  I have been working on something super special for Mother's Day.  It's been months in the making and I can't wait to share it all with you.

In the mean time, do you have any favorite parenting items?  What could you just not live without?

I hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Bekah on May 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

burp cloths....sounds simple but if i forget one when we go out its pretty much a disaster

Miss G on May 3, 2010 at 9:54 PM said...

My ergo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have been meaning to tell you that I like the changes you made to the blog template/layout!!

Tester on May 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM said...

Aww, thank you!

I spend Sunday working on it. I wanted to roll it out before the event next week.

I hope it makes navigation a little easier :)

Anonymous said...

Our exercise ball! I spend hours on that bouncing and bouncing and bouncing my daughter.

Mini MNM's on May 5, 2010 at 2:15 PM said...

I loved my boppy newborn lounger with my first, and with the twins, I couldn't live without my moby and swings. The twins have to be moving constantly so swings are a lifesaver!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family