I was sent an adorable outfit to try out on my two year old daughter. I looked forward to it. I think that quality clothing is important. I have a baby girl too and hand-me-downs are a given. When I'm done with them, I hope that they're in good enough shape to pass on to someone else.
I loved the outfit that I was sent so much that when I was out shopping, I purchased an outfit from Organically Grown for my baby girl too. Prepare for some shameless showing off of my little girls :)
While browsing the Organically Grown website, I found all sorts of very cool things. They have adorable outfits for babies and toddlers, shirts for men and women (hopefully more to come!) and some beautiful bedding for babies.
Check out this adorable safari crib set! I have three babies, and so I know how exciting it is to find a crib set, but the prices can be insane! This crib set includes the comforter, 4 piece crib bumper, fitted crib sheet and dust ruffle. It is completely organic and only costs $256! I have seen some unfortunate crib sets that include much less and cost a whole lot more.
I encourage you to have a look around the site. You may be pleasantly surprised by the selection and just how pretty organic can be. Organically Grown has more than your run of the mill neutral colors.
While you're there, if you see something you like, feel free to pick it up at a 25% discount, courtesy of Organically Grown!
Just use code: PCSN25
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided an outfit to review. No money or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.















3 comments:
your girls are so cute! I love the meadow shot
Awesome! I had actually picked up an Organically Grown onesie last summer at TJ Maxx and just put it on my DD for the first time yesterday! It's so cute and soft!
Max not two days ago received an Organically Grown outfit from Grandma! WAY too cute, and nice and soft. The little shirt is green and says "I run on Biodiesel". We love it!
Post a Comment