Thursday, October 29, 2009

Check It Out Ladies!

Homestead Emporium came highly recommended as a cloth pad maker.

I contacted them to see if they would be interested in helping to give someone the chance to try cloth pads and generously offered up a $10 gift certificate good for anything in their in-stock shop, or *even* towards a custom order!

You should see the beautiful pads that they make :) Here is just a sampling!



That's not all they make though. While you're there, have a look at their other products. Things like reusable cotton balls (how great is that!), children's squishy soft blankets, nursing pads, and more!
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!

Congratulations to Wilma for winning this giveaway!

Here's how to enter!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.

This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Check out Homestead Emporium's store and post here telling me what product design you like best, your email address and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.

Want more entries?

*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Try cloth with a $10 gift certificate from @HomesteadMama and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.

*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)

*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.

*Become a fan of the Homestead Emporium on facebook, leave a comment.

*Post this giveaway to your Facebook and leave a comment.

*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.

This giveaway ends November 4th. I will use random.org to pick a winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.

35 comments:

Julie on October 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

Those are beautiful!

Boo, Jax and Bo on October 29, 2009 at 10:20 AM said...

Oh, I've been lusting after some of their cloth products for ages. What a great giveaway. My favorite product they make are the reusable cotton balls/cosmetic pads. I would definitely put the gift certificate towards some of those and help my family live green by getting rid of the cotton balls we use now.

carla on October 29, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

I like the purse-sized wetbag in the clothesline print. It brings together two of the ways that I try to live greeen.

Jill on October 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

I really like the Citrus Punch Ultimate II pads.

jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com

Live Green

Jessica on October 29, 2009 at 11:39 AM said...

I've been wanting to buy some and have been following the blog for a while.

:)

Katherine on October 29, 2009 at 12:02 PM said...

I have to honestly admit that I had never even thought about cloth pads before reading your post yesterday... But what a great way to live green! I already wash my 5 mo son's diapers, why not pads too.

My favorite design is the regular wrap wing.

Katherine on October 29, 2009 at 12:03 PM said...

i follow your blog

lar1203 on October 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

i love HE pads! my favorite dye is the "nights in arabia". so pretty!
live green!

lar1203 on October 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

i became a fan of HE on FB:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

the Caveman Poppetjie (Pacifier Blankie) is a great idea!
live green :)

Anonymous said...

EFF Facebook fan!

Anonymous said...

I follow :)

Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

Live Green: I'm trying!
I love the organic silk pads.
troyangelasmall at hotmail dot com

Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

twitter follower and tweeted- http://twitter.com/globe_trotter/status/5269232027

Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM said...

i'm following your blog

Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM said...

I'm a FB fan

Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:14 PM said...

blog post- http://giveawaysgaloreblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/mama-cloth.html

Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

I don't need anymore pads, but wanted to say that this company has AWESOME pads!!! What a wonderful giveaway!

Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

I like the bamboo wraps. I started mama pads in effort to live green.
Nurseniki@comcast.net

Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

I follow eff blog on face book
nurseniki@comcast.net

K on November 1, 2009 at 7:27 AM said...

I like the design of the ONE "Nights of Arabia" UltiMini xs it looks just like a disposable one and looks very comfortable plus it has a bamboo top, lovely! I would like to try this out so I can fell I am contributing to reducing the world waste and LIVE GREEN

busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

K on November 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM said...

I follow Eco Friendly Family Blog on Google Friends Connect, Google RSS, Twitter and Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

K on November 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM said...

I am a fan of The Eco Friendly Family Blog on Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

K on November 1, 2009 at 7:31 AM said...

I am a fan of Homestead Emporium on Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

Megan on November 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM said...

the "panty wraps" look so soft. Seems like a great way to live green!

smithmn1@gmail.com

Wilma said...

I'm loving the unique design of their nursing pads! Live Green!
willyjean8@hotmail.com

Wilma said...

I follow your blog!

Wilma said...

I'm a fan of the EFF blog on FB!
willyjean8@hotmail.com

Gigi on November 2, 2009 at 5:39 PM said...

I would love to try the SUPERSOAKER "Pastels" Nursing Pads. I'm having a new baby in a few days and could use some. I rather use washable than disposables in my effort to live green! ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

lar1203 on November 2, 2009 at 10:42 PM said...

I'm a fan of the blog on FB!

lar1203 on November 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM said...

tweeted about giveaway!

Baby Mama on November 3, 2009 at 8:00 PM said...

Quick dry fitted diapers take so much less time to dry than other fitteds, saving energy, money and time. This is one of the ways that I try to live green.

Baby Mama on November 3, 2009 at 8:02 PM said...

I follow your blog!

Kel said...

I wish that I'd known about the silk and wool nursing pads earlier in my adventures in breastfeeding. Even 6 months in is not too late to switch in my effort to live green!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family