I recently had the pleasure of trying out a new FuzziBunz One-size Diaper. They generously sent me one to try out and they are also going to be sending one to a lucky reader! More on that later!I'd like to start out with a few of the things that stood out to me about this diaper right off of the bat.
The sizing system is an elastic with sizable button holes. Much like what you find in childrens' pants. It's not quite as easy to change as a button down or fold down type, BUT the great thing about this is that it's easily replaced, and chances are you won't need to change sizes often, so it's really not a big deal. I'll talk a little more about this later.
The tag. This might seem silly, but the tag on this is great! It has the best care instructions. It reads: "Knock solids into toilet / shake insert out of pocket / store in dry pail / machine wash hot / do not bleach / tumble dry low / do not iron"
Now some of that seems common sense, but the solids, insert and dry pail especially are often answers to common questions that I notice on message boards. I think it's really great that they put this right on their product :)
The inside is incredibly soft and there are tons of snaps on the front, which is great to get a good fit. The great things about snaps is that it can be harder for older babies to get off and you don't have to worry about velcro pilling and catching on everything in the wash.
Okay, back to the elastic for a moment and then we'll get to the fit :)
Elastic on diapers is one of those things that simply can't last forever. It goes out and on many diapers it can be a pain to replace and/or costly to have someone else do it for you. The great thing about this sizing system is that because the elastic is the sizing, it is not fully enclosed and it's incredibly easy to get to. That is a budget saver and would (I image) allow these diapers to last much longer and through more children if needed.
The waist elastic in this is also adjustable, which is a great unique feature.

Below is my almost 2 month old baby girl wearing the diaper. It's actually really trim through the legs, which I was surprised by. She seemed really comfortable in it.
You can see here that the butt is a bit fluffy for such a small baby. It got a great fit though, especially around her thighs, check that out! I do have to say that after I got her clothes back on, I really didn't notice the size of the diaper. It was more fluff than firm, if that makes sense. I would use these on a baby her size, no problems. She's sitting somewhere around 12-14 lbs btw.
I wanted to show this diaper on a larger baby too :) This is my older daughter. She is around 25 lbs and is 19 months old. The diaper fit her great. Really trim and really not bulky on her at all. She seemed to like it too :) She did a dance and show for me. Again, I was really able to get a good fit with this diaper and she is def. shaped different than my youngest, aside from the obvious size difference :)
I had very little experience with FuzziBunz going into this, but I really like this diaper. I love the snaps and I love the fit. I didn't have a single leak or wicking problem with this diaper. I am really pleased and I think they'll actually fit longer (larger) than some of the other diapers I have, so that's another big bonus.I do wish that the size change was a little faster, just because I have two in diapers and it would be really great to have a couple to toss in my car diaper bag and be able to use it on either girl. I could, but it would take an extra moment, which isn't a big deal, but I'm lazy, what can I say?
I want to mention too, that FuzziBunz is doing a promotion right now. When you buy 9 of these One-Size diapers you get $40 in FuzziBunz rewards to use on their products. It's only good through October 30th (I know, I'm so late on this!) BUT if you hurry and buy now, you have through December 15th to redeem your rewards. Now would be a great time to buy.
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Justine M. for winning this giveaway!
Are you ready to win one of these?
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Post here telling me what your best cloth diapering tip is, your email address and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win a FuzziBunz One-Size Diaper from @FuzziBunz and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.
*Follow FuzziBunz on twitter, leave a comment
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of the FuzziBunz on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post this giveaway to your Facebook and leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.
*Follow the FuzziBunz blog, leave a comment.
*Subscribe to Fuzzibunz on Youtube, leave a comment.
This giveaway ends November 5th. I will use random.org to pick a winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Post here telling me what your best cloth diapering tip is, your email address and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win a FuzziBunz One-Size Diaper from @FuzziBunz and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.
*Follow FuzziBunz on twitter, leave a comment
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of the FuzziBunz on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post this giveaway to your Facebook and leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.
*Follow the FuzziBunz blog, leave a comment.
*Subscribe to Fuzzibunz on Youtube, leave a comment.
This giveaway ends November 5th. I will use random.org to pick a winner. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.










219 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 219 Newer› Newest»-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 4:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 4:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 4:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on October 29, 2009 at 5:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 29, 2009 at 5:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 29, 2009 at 5:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:20 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
Angela on October 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jill on October 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
JJINJERSEY on October 29, 2009 at 7:59 PM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 29, 2009 at 8:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Melissa
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Gigi on October 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Rockasaur on October 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Rockasaur on October 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Rockasaur on October 29, 2009 at 10:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Claire on October 29, 2009 at 11:45 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 12:50 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 12:53 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 12:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 12:59 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jess (Life with BooBoo and Bug) on October 30, 2009 at 1:00 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:26 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:27 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:27 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on October 30, 2009 at 1:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:31 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:34 AM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 30, 2009 at 1:34 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jessica on October 30, 2009 at 8:51 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:19 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:23 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:26 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mini MNM's on October 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:46 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:47 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:53 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on October 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Shauna on October 30, 2009 at 11:31 AM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 11:59 AM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:02 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:04 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:06 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:08 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Stephanie on October 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 12:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 1:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 1:09 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maria on October 30, 2009 at 1:15 PM
said...
-
-
-
Aurora
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:35 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:41 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:45 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:49 PM
said...
-
-
-
Katherine on October 30, 2009 at 2:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
Katherine on October 30, 2009 at 2:52 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 30, 2009 at 2:52 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nevarez Family on October 30, 2009 at 3:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nevarez Family on October 30, 2009 at 3:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nevarez Family on October 30, 2009 at 3:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nevarez Family on October 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather on October 30, 2009 at 4:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on October 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Kimberly on October 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on October 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
Kimberly on October 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on October 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on October 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 6:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 6:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:25 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:29 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:31 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:35 PM
said...
-
-
-
Candice on October 30, 2009 at 6:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:23 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:25 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea Kruse on October 30, 2009 at 7:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
Aurora
said...
-
-
-
Aurora
said...
-
-
-
Aurora
said...
-
-
-
Aurora
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on October 31, 2009 at 2:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
Tracey on October 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM
said...
-
-
-
Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:27 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:42 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:45 PM
said...
-
-
-
Nicole on October 31, 2009 at 4:46 PM
said...
-
-
-
Christina on November 1, 2009 at 12:30 AM
said...
-
-
-
Christina on November 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM
said...
-
-
-
Christina on November 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM
said...
-
-
-
Christina on November 1, 2009 at 12:34 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:33 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:40 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:41 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:42 AM
said...
-
-
-
K on November 1, 2009 at 7:42 AM
said...
-
-
-
nsees on November 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on November 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:16 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM
said...
-
-
-
Denise on November 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
luvlieK - Kelly on November 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on November 2, 2009 at 3:04 AM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on November 2, 2009 at 12:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:44 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jenni on November 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer Garonzik on November 2, 2009 at 4:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
Janel on November 2, 2009 at 8:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
Janel on November 2, 2009 at 8:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
Janel on November 2, 2009 at 8:41 PM
said...
-
-
-
Janel on November 2, 2009 at 8:42 PM
said...
-
-
-
Janel on November 2, 2009 at 8:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:10 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on November 2, 2009 at 11:15 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
fancygrlnancy on November 2, 2009 at 11:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
Missy on November 3, 2009 at 4:10 AM
said...
-
-
-
Lisa Burdt
said...
-
-
-
Lisa Burdt
said...
-
-
-
Lisa Burdt
said...
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 219 Newer› Newest»I'm pretty new to the whole cloth diapering thing, but so far one thing I've discovered is that I love wool! So my tip would be to use wool covers! It really does work! And it is a natural fiber so which makes us all happy as we try to LIVE GREEN!
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Follow you!
ID: szogediek
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/szogediek/status/5268965217
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Follow FuzziBunz on Twitter
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Fan of EFF blog on facebook!
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Fan of FuzziBunz on facebook
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Follow FuzziBunz blog
szogediek at yahoo dot com
Don't be afraid to try different styles: prefolds, fitted, AIOs, pockets, etc. I like different diapers for different occasions. Also cloth wipes make things much easier and create less waste too, which is a better for trying to live green.
saywah_j at yahoo dot com
follow and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/saywah/statuses/5269166444
saywah_j at yahoo dot com
I follow FuzziBunz on Twitter- @saywah.
saywah_j at yahoo dot com
I am a FB fan of FB :o)
saywah-j at yahoo dot com
live green. best CD tip... using the sun to remove stains! I was amazed by how well this works. troyangelasmall at hotmail dot com
tweeted- http://twitter.com/globe_trotter/status/5269467463
I follow your blog
FB fan #1
FB fan #2
Follow there blog
Follow their blog
I subscribed to their youtube
blogged http://giveawaysgaloreblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/fuzzibunz-giveaway.html
Gosh I would so love to win this, I'm dying to try out FuzziBunz.
My tip: post washing instructions for diapers in the laundry room so hubby or mother-in-law don't ruin your dipes by trying to help.
LIVE GREEN!!
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
Best cloth diaper tip is to shop around.. check www.diaperpin.com & www.diaperswappers.com and read reviews and check prices.
I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a fan of yours on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com
LIVE GREEN! My tip would be.. persist and keep learning. we had a rocky start, we went with a combo of prefolds and bumgenius organic OS, as per everyone's recommendations.. well, the bumgenius are not comfy for my baby but we've persisted and found systems that work. It can be hard at first but within a week we were getting the hang of prefolds, etc.
jjinqueens at gmail dot com
My cloth diapering advice is that prefolds are nothing to be afraid of! We have some pockets (no fuzzibunz yet though!) and I generally still prefer prefolds because we have never had a leak. Live green everyone! bethmc84(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm going to be a first time mom in the Spring of 2010 and we are committed to making Cloth Diapers work for our family. My best advice when it comes to making the choice to LIVE GREEN is to utilize all the amazing resources on the EFF board and friends who CD!
whoops!
That's my anonymous comment:
RockyMtnJhawk at comcast dot com
My advice is to try different types of diapers. I have lots of different kinds and I use them for different occasions. Since you aren't tossing these dipes, you are living green!
Thanks!
ruth dot gray at gmail dot co
http://twitter.com/graygirly/status/5276231853
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
Follow Fuzzibunz on twitter.
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I follow your blog.
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
Fan of fuzzibunz on facebook.
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I added your giveaway to my CD giveaway list at http://mykidcenteredlife.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways-week-of-1025.html.
It will be up soon.
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I actually don't have a CD tip yet because my baby isn't here yet. But I've been told the easiest way to get used to CDing is to not have any 'sposies in the house so that you have no other choice. So... that's my tip! Live green!
i.am.rockasaur(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Rockasaur/status/5277684775
i.am.rockasaur(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog. Thank you for another great giveaway!
i.am.rockasaur(at)gmail(dot)com
I haven't started CDing yet, hopefully 6.5 more weeks! But I liked the advice of trying many different type of diapers so that you enjoy the experience which helps you live green :)
diamondcks at yahoo.com
My advice is to read as many diaper reviews as you can but still try out the diaper for yourself. Because of course, you may like something that someone else does not. And remember that this is a great start to living green.
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
Follow you on twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/graceandbrynley/status/5279912177
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
Follow Fuzzi Bunz on Twitter. @graceandbrynley
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
I follow your blog.
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
Facebook fan of the EFF blog.
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
Facebook fan of Fuzzibunz.
wernertjd AT yahoo DOT com
My best tip, since I'm still new, is to hang dry even if you dont have a line lay them out on a blanket. It helps to reduce energy costs of the dryer and to help Live Green
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
follow on twitter and tweet
http://twitter.com/SliverStorm/status/5280445270
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
I follow your blog
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
I follow fuzzibunz on twitter
@SliverStorm
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
FB fan of fuzzi bunz
justine mcdilda
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
Eco-Friendly Family Blog FB fan
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
Following fuzzibunz blog
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
OK so my best cloth diapering tip would be get a diaper sprayer and to prepare your diapers ahead of time, that is if you have pockets or snap in inserts.
LIVE GREEN!!
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
follow on twitter fancygrlnancy
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/5280521881
follow fuzzibunz on twitter
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
I follow ur blog
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
fb fan of fuzzibunz
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
fb fan of eff
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
follow fuzzibunz blog
bwneyes100 AT hotmail dot com
My best cloth diapering tip is to use a waterproof pad while wringing out your diapers in the toilet. I hold the wet diaper over the pad and then carry it from the toilet to the diaper pail. It keeps me from having dripping accidents all over the toilet and bathroom floor. I just throw the waterproof pad in the diaper pail with the diapers after I'm done.
LIVE GREEN!
I am very interested in starting to cloth diaper my 15 mo old and my upcoming twins. I think that the best tip is to use vinegar to help take out the smell and to let them dry in the sun! I can't wait to learn how to "Live Green" babyfickas@yahoo.com
follow your blog
babyfickas@gmail.com
Fan of EFF on Facebook
Fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook
babyfickas@gmail.com
posted about it on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/mollie.johnsonfickas?ref=name
babyfickas@gmail.com
Blogged about the giveaway on my blog: http://minimandms.blogspot.com/2009/10/fuzzibunz-giveaway.html
babyfickas@gmail.com
Follow FuzziBunz on blogger
babyfickas@gmail.com
I love buying used cloth diapers and trying different brands and styles, buying used is a great way to save money and to live green
bethany.sherrard@gmail.com
followed this blog!
became an EFF fan on FB
became a fuzzibunz fan on FB
followed the fuzzibunz blog
I blogged about the giveaway
http://andbabymakes3three.blogspot.com/2009/10/fuzzibunz-one-size-giveaway-on-eco.html
I love to LIVE GREEN! =) One tip I would give to newly CDers would be to try out every type of diaper there is. You never know what you will end up liking best!
amanda.eason@ttu.edu
following your blog
amanda.eason@ttu.edu
Fan of the EFF blog on facebooK!!!
amanda.eason@ttu.edu
Fan of fuzzibunz on facebook!
amanda.eason@ttu.edu
following fuzzibunz blog!
amanda.eason@ttu.edu
My best tip is to ignore the naysayers and just do it! Live green!
Sunning your dipes works wonders! Forget the bleach or other stain removal remedies... a day in the sun has been our stain removal go to and has worked great! Live green!
Following your blog!
Facebook fan!
Fuzzi fan on facebook!
Posted on my blog
http://lifeonhaycreek.blogspot.com/2009/10/chance-to-win-os-fuzzi-bunz.html
Follower of Fuzzi blog!
Subscribed on youtube!
It is best to hang dry your pockets and only pout in the dryer around once per month. You extend the life of your diaper covers but also is a way to live green.
My best cloth diapering tip: there is no "right" way to do it! Everyone has the system that works for them- diaper type (fitted or AIO), covers (wool, PUL, or rubber pants), brand to use, how to wash- it's all a personal choice, so don't feel like you are doing things wrong if it's not the same as the next momma!
Live green and don't give up cloth diapering! *had to redo entry due to forgetting the "Live Green" ;)
follow and tweeted
http://twitter.com/aMothersEarth/status/5294542955
follow fuzzibunz on twitter
Fan of EFF on Facebook
I am a fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook
I have bg dipes but would love to try out fb! I am quite new to cd-ing. My first born is just 4 1/2 mo. But, I have learned that it's really not that difficult. I'm sure that if I can keep up with them, anyone can! plus, if you're already using cloth diapers, cloth wipes are a breeze! (and another great way to live green!)
I follow your blog
Posted giveaway on facebook :)
My cloth diaper tip is to BUY USED! I am finding tons of great deals on nearly new stuff. Then if you don't like something you aren't out any money because you can just resell it. This is the easiest way to LIVE GREEN because you are not only cloth diapering, but you are recycling cloth diapers!
I follow you blog.
I tweeted
kalenjones
Win a FuzziBunz One-Size Diaper from @FuzziBunz and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1
I follow you on twitter
My best tip is just to try everything!
Live Green
hmt90a at gmail.com
My best advice would be this: don't give up just because one diaper or system doesn't work for you. Just because a particular diaper works or doesn't work on other babies doesn't mean it will be the same on yours. We tried many diapers before we discovered what works for us. If you want to use cloth diapers to "live green", be persistent.
I think the most important thing for our family with cloth has been having everything within arms reach and always have the wipe solution handy (i'll admit that hasn't always been the case) We love to LIVE GREEN!
kimberlydklatt@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
I also follow your blog.
kimberlydklatt@yahoo.com
Facebook fan...
Fuzzibunz Facebook fan...
I love this post! I am getting so many new ideas :) I love to live green and my best cloth diaper tip is to hand dry and use the sun whenever possible ( I live where there's a lot of fog)
kimlewy@yahoo.com
I am a fan on fb!
Kimlewy@yahoo.com
I would offer the tip of airing the diapers out in the sun whenever you can. My diapers stay nice and stain free with the help of the sun. So simple and natural to live green!
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Following you on twitter (NotimeMom) & tweeted
http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/5298983637
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
My bes tip would be using a wool cover for your fitteds. The wool seems to last so much longer & being a natutal fiber its great is you want to LIVE GREEN.
candy3181@hotmail.com
I follow Fuzzibunz on twitter @Candy3181
candy3181@hotmail.com
I follow your Blog.
I follow you on Twitter @Candy3181
Im a fan of EFF Blog on Facebook
Im a fan of Fuzzibunz on Facebook.
candy3181@hotmail.com
I follow the Fuzzibunz blog.
candy3181@hotmail.com
I am following you and have Twittered: http://twitter.com/simonefranssen/status/5300229029
I am following Fuzzibunz on twitter (NotimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I am following FunziBunz on Twitter @simonefranssen
I am following your blog as Hip little one
I have become a EFF fan on Facebook as Simone Wootton-Franssen
I have become a fan of FunziBunz on Facebook as Simone Wootton-Franssen
I am following your blog
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow the FunziBunz blog as Hip little one
I am a facebook fan of EFF (andrea kruse)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I am a fan of Fuzzibunz on facebook (andrea kruse)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I am following the Fuzzibunz blog
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I am subscribing to Fuzzibunz on Youtube
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I shared this giveaway on my facebook page (andrea kruse)
http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php#/posted.php?id=1559192890&share_id=166211554946&comments=1#s166211554946
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
Live green by hang drying not only your cloth diapers but also your clothing. Good for the environment and your wallet :> strawberryshortk86@hotmail(dot)com
FB fan! strawberryshortk86@hotmail(dot)com
Subscribed to youtube FB strawberryshortk86@hotmail(dot)com
Became a fan of the EFF blog on facebook.
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/5308830776
bwneyes100 AT Hotmail dOT com
Posted giveaway on blog
http://amothersearth.blogspot.com/2009/10/cloth-diaper-giveaways.html
nurseniki@comcast.net
A tip that have is to develop a good washing system. I love living green.
i follow on twitter.
http://twitter.com/NicoleKurek
nurseniki@comcast.net
I follow fuzzi bunz on twitter
http://twitter.com/NicoleKurek
nurseniki@comcast.net
I am a face book fan of EFF blog
I am a facebook fan of fuzzi bunz.
nurseniki@comcast.net
I don't have a best cloth diapering tip yet because we are still waiting on LO to arrive. But I'm already stocking up.
LIVE GREEN!
christina dot sternberg at gmail dot com
I follow the EFF blog on Twitter and tweeted about the giveaway
http://twitter.com/CTri17/status/5330927653
christina dot sternberg at gmail dot com
I follow Fuzzibunz on Twitter
@ CTri17
christina dot sternberg at gmail dot com
I'm a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook
christina dot sternberg at gmail dot com
My best tip would be to use a liner, make sure you use a liner! Life is so much easier if you can flush in one go and only having one flush helps me LIVE GREEN.
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
I follow Eco Friendly Family Blog on Google Friends Connect, Google RSS, Twitter and Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
n
I am a fan of The Eco Friendly Family Blog on Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
I follow FuzziBunz on Twitter @tealeclan
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
I am a fan of FuzziBunz on Facebook
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
I follow FuzziBunz Blog
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
I am subscribed to FuzziBunz on YouTube at Kym123abc
busybbee05(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au
My tip to Live Green by CDing would be to wait for seconds sales if you can. Some people are put off by the large upfront cost of CDing but if you can get a normally $25 diaper for $17, it can make a huge difference in that amount.
nikkiseesholtz @ yahoo.com
I've been cloth diapering for over a year now & the "best tip" I have for anyone interested in starting is to try different styles & brands. I know several people who bought a full stash of one brand to Live Green & when that brand didn't work out they gave up & sold them, returning to disposables.
crockettfamily66@hotmail.com
I'm following on twitter & tweeted
http://twitter.com/Fullnest/statuses/5342476925
I follow Fuzzibunz on twitter (fullnest)
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/5342498772
bwneyes100 at hotmail dotcom
I'm following your blog
I'm a facebook fan of EFF blog
Denise Crockett
I'm a facebook fan of fuzzibunz
Denise Crockett
I'm following the Fuzzibunz blog
I posted on my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=692846885&share_id=164215994612&comments=1#s164215994612
I subscribed on YouTube (crockettkids6)
Don't give up! Make it work, it is worth it!
"Live Green"
tweet
http://twitter.com/SliverStorm/status/5358748426
j.mcdilda(@)gmail.com
my tip: buy used until you figure out what works best on your baby. It's a great way to live green and save some "green"!
smithmn1@gmail.com
My best cloth diapering tip is to just try it! It's not so hard :)
Cloth diapering allows us to live green, which makes our whole family happy.
I'm following on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Fun2Dream
I'm a new Facebook fan!
Following FuzziBunz on Twitter.
Fan of FB on FB (hehe :) )
Following the blog!
my best tip is to start early! I was determined to live green and cloth diaper, but got frightened and intimidated by all the people who told me I couldn't do it, and so I waited three weeks before starting. Once I started, I cringed at the $ and resources I wasted in those weeks of using disposables. I love cloth diapering!!!
jennjiterrell at yahoo dot com
Get a variety of diapers so you can try different kinds and see which work best for you and your Live Green lifestyle. iambready@gmail.com
I'm a fan of EFF on facebook. iambready@gmail.com
i'm a fan of fuzzibunz on facebook iambready@gmail.com
i follow the fuzzibunz blog iambready@gmail.com
i subscribe to fuzzibunz on youtube iambready@gmail.com
Oh no! I haven't begun cloth diapering yet, so I have no tips. But, we are hoping to conceive in the next few months. In an attempt to "live green" and save money, I've decided to take the plunge and cloth diaper. Loving reading the tips from others though! Thanks!
garyandalesha at cox dot net
Following you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/5383071164
Following Fuzzibunz on twitter @JacobsenFamily
Google follower
FB fan of Fuzzibunz (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
Following the Fuzzibunz blog!
I love my fb os and would like to get some more! They help me live green!
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/5383141044
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
My best CD tip is to research and look at a couple of different folds and try them all out. Each baby has a different body type, and one fold may not work well on another child.
Live Green!
I "live green" by cloth diapering! My tip would be to get a great wash routine! At least 2 cold cycles or one wtih an extra rinse then one HOT or sanitary cycle! Hang dry any of the ones with stains so they don't set in!
twitted @lisanicole6921
http://twitter.com/lisanicole6921
becanme a fan of The Eco-Friendly Family Blog on FB
Post a Comment