Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday G!

I want to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to my sweetheart.  She is two years old at this very moment.  I cannot believe how time has flown.  It's all gone too fast.

She is amazing, funny and sweet, loving and smart.  She has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to show it, or share it!  I can hardly wait to see the woman that she becomes.

Here are a few of my favorite photos to mark her day :)









5 comments:

HealthfulMama on September 6, 2011 at 6:45 AM said...

Happy Birthday, G! What a big girl!

Sarah on September 6, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday!

Becky@Little Pink Apron on September 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM said...

Happy Birthday, G!!

thecrunchywife on September 6, 2011 at 7:04 PM said...

Awwwww happy birthday, G! How exciting!!

Jen on September 6, 2011 at 9:49 PM said...

Happy birthday G!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family