Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Showers of Gifts


I had a great time doing the Mother's Day Event and I am pleased to finally have the winners of all of the wonderful gifts.

If you missed the event, I encourage you to check out the round up.  It's a great baby gift guide.  All sorts of useful (and safe) baby and mommy products.  It's a great guide to plan registries, buy for baby showers or just because.

Congratulations [LJT], You were drawn for Day 1 and will receive a HAPPYBABY Gift Basket, YoBaby trail coupons, growth chart and an amazing ERGObaby Organic Carrier.

Congratulations Jenn, You were drawn for Day 2 and will receive a Children's Orchard Gift Card, a copy of Raising Baby Green compliments of Wiley Publishers and an amazing organic diaper bag by Danielle Elizabeth Designs.

Congratulations Melissa, You were drawn for Day 3 and will receive a Sleepy Wrap Organic, Angel Baby Kit, huge gift set from Thirsties, amazing hemp inserts from Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo and a beautiful sheer, organic swaddle wrap from Solana.

Congratulations SAPsMaMa, You were drawn for Day 4 and will receive a baby friendly nursing cover from BabyBond, my favorite Milk Maids from Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo, a super comfy nursing cami from Medela, a beautiful boutique style blanket from Ty and Lumi Organics, and a copy of Feeding Baby Green, courtesy of Wiley Publishers.

Congratulations The Wife, You were drawn for Day 5 and will receive a Naturepedic organic crib mattress!!!



Congratulations 4stemmes, You were drawn for Day 6 and will receive a beautiful hand made bracelet from Kokomele.

Thank you again to all of the companies involved here.  You make safe products that work, and it is so truly appreciated.  I am thrilled to have worked with you and happy to share your products and companies with my readers.

3 comments:

Jacqie on June 1, 2010 at 12:34 PM said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock!!!

4stemmes on June 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM said...

Awesome! I can't wait to wear my bracelet!! Thanks so much for the awesome giveaways!

Melissa on June 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM said...

I am SOOO excited!!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family