That says it all, right? Not a drop!
As a mother to three children, the occasional spill is nothing new to me. My daughter's need to shake her water out is. She loves watching it drip out. It makes an awful mess and it drives me nuts.
Well, NO more thanks to Tommee Tippee's Explora sippy cups. These cups have really blown me away. Though the plastics in these are BPA free, I wasn't expecting to love them so much. I try to avoid plastics, but I wanted to give these a chance. I'm honestly glad that I did.
I have never been a big fan of sippy cups, for many reasons. They are typically hard to clean (valves and such), they are often hard to drink from (have you tried sucking from some of those things?), they are plastic and they drip.
With Tommee Tippee, I don't have any problems. Not only will these cups NOT leak, they are very easy to drink from. There is no sucking until nearly passing out and just getting a few drops. (Can you tell I've tested out my kids' other cups?)
The valves are SUPER easy to clean. They pop right out and then it comes apart in two easy to clean pieces. No weird nooks or crannies that you can't get to. When they are dry, pop them back together and then back into the lid. Be sure to get the lid on the cup tight, or you will have leaks, but that's a no-brainer.
These cups are plastic, which is the only thing I'm not in love with, but the usability coupled with being BPA free totally makes it a non-issue.
My daughter loves the colors, especially her purple one. She loves the lid on these too. It is handy for keeping the spout clean while she romps around.
I highly recommend these cups. I have some others that I like too, but if you need a cup that is child friendly and will not leak, this is your cup. You can find them exclusively at Babies R Us/Toys R Us.
I would also like to mention their bottles. We exclusively breastfeed, but the look of these bottles was something I wanted to try out. Admittedly I didn't get to use them a lot. I tried them out enough to see if my daughter wold take them.
The reason I was interested in these bottles was the shape, and that so many breastfeeding women need to pump for work, getting out, poor latch and various other reasons. When my son was a baby, I used a bottle to help when his latch was bad. We spent his first month of life pumping and nursing and bottle feeding. Thankfully he learned to nurse after that!
I think that having a properly shaped bottle would have helped. The shape of these bottles really appeals to me. As you can see, they seem to more closely resemble that of a real breast/nipple. I was a little leery, as I think latex feels more natural than silicone, but I was open to it. The silicone in these is actually quite pliable, unlike others I've seen. I was quite shocked when my baby girl accepted this bottle. I've only once before tried a bottle on her, which she refused.
For some fun, Tommee Tippee has offered up an Explora sippy for your little one so that you can see how great this cup is for yourself.
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Josefine! Enjoy!
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Josefine! Enjoy!
Here's how to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Head over to Tommee Tippee and tell me what product you think you'd love. Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Goodbye Spills! Thanks to @tommeetippeeus and @EFFBlog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #giveaway" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Follow Tommee Tippee on twitter. Let me know :)
*Follow Tommee Tippee on twitter. Let me know :)
*Follow the blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Join our new email newsletter for notices on special events coming up for the blog.
*Put the our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog, Tommee Tippee 1 entry each
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog, Tommee Tippee 1 entry each
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media (message boards, Facebook, etc!). Leave a comment with a link.
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US Only. Giveaway ends June 2nd (our Wedding anniversary!!!). I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided product to review from Naturepedic for this giveaway. No money or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.













62 comments:
I think I would try the straw cups. Since they are BPA free, it is an easy way to LIVE GREEN.
majorwife at gmail dot com
I would also try the sippy cups. Since they are BPA free, it is an easy way to LIVE GREEN.
majorwife at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC
I love all the ideas the blog has to help me LIVE GREEN
majorwife at gmail dot com
I would like the bottles. They seem like a decent substitute for the breast vs. other bottles. I like tat they are BPA free as we try to live green!
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog.
jteneback at hotmail dot com
I would like to try the bottles as we are expecting our first little one in September. LIVE GREEN!
Thans for considering me.
Wow, it is hard to pick just one item. I like the mats that hold the plates and bowls in place. That is one of our problems. My son likes to see gravity at work and turn plates and bowls upside down to see the food fall out. I also like the spoons that will change color if the food is too hot and are shaped so that when placed down the bowl of the spoon doesn't touch the table.
LIVE GREEN!!!
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I follow the blog!
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I get the email newsletter.
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I liked EFF on facebook.
I like the Tippee trainer cups. Haven't found a sippy cup we like yet. LIVE GREEN!!
longhorn5739 at gmail dot com
We link to your blog from ours!
http://thepichotshow.blogspot.com/
Also like the Tippee bowls with the lid & spoon.
longhorn5739 at gmail dot com
I like the explora ® truly spill proof water bottle x 1 - pink/green
inman@Mobap.edu
LIVE GREEN
I follow on Twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/14777505411
inman@Mobap.edu
following Tommee Tippee on Twitter as Halleelujahmom
inman@Mobap.edu
I recieve your newsletter
inman@mobap.edu
LIKE you on facebook
inman@Mobap.edu
LIKE tommee tippee on facebook
inman@Mobap.edu
I like the spill proof straw cup in blue/green (with the rocket!)
LIVE GREEN!
I love that the cups are labeled to show age-appropriate-ness. We are in the process of weaning and those cups look awesome! Live Green!
bfftsk07@hotmai.com
following tommeetippee on twitter
I follow the blog!
bfftsk07@hotmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/talesofthewife/status/14782745131
following the blog
your button is on my blog
http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com/2009/07/green-blogs.html
like effblog on fb
Your button is on my blog!
http://manysleeplessnights.wordpress.com
bfftsk07@hotmail.com
I "like" EFF on facebook
bfftsk07@hotmail.com
I "like" Tommee Tippee on facebook!
bfftsk07@hotmail.com
Posted about the giveaway on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=57000529&v=wall&story_fbid=124348650922013#!/?ref=home
bfftsk07@hotmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/14848158420
inman@Mobap.edu
After watching your video & checking out the product on the Tommee Tippee website, I think I'm in love with their Explora cups. no spills = happy mommy
All the tips/ideas on your blog have helped me LIVE GREEN : )
I'd love to try the Closer to nature pacifiers, the pink is cute!
Live Green!
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
Hard to pick just one item but I think I will go with the explora® easi-roll bibs. It would be nice to catch all the spilled food! Live Green!
follower and tweeted.
follow Tommee Tippee on Twitter
posted on my blog http://leilagavin.blogspot.com/2010/05/goodbye-spills-giveaway.html
I receive the newsletter
I have the blog button on my site leilagavin.blogspot.com
I like the EFFblog on Facebook.
I would like to try the explora ® truly spill proof straw cup x 2 - pink/green or the Easi-Mat to help me Live Green.
jkaschner at gmail dot com
I think the explora truly spill proof trainer cups
and the explora easi-roll bibs would help me to Live Green.
hollyorourke at gmail dot com
I'd definatly be interested in their bottle and nipple cleaning brush, which is bpa free and phthalate free, and helps me go green! and their spill proof straw sippy cups!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14950719211
I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I follow tommee tippee on twitter
@SAPsMaMa
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I'm joined your email newsletter!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I liked you , EFF , on facebook
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I liked tommee tippee on facebook
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/tommee-tippee-giveaway-by-eff-ends-june.html
Blogged about the giveaway!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://www.facebook.com/DragonLady#!/DragonLady?v=wall&story_fbid=111408388903595
Posted on facebook about the giveaway!
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/15046271077
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/15103776145
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo do tcom
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15206024382
inman@mobap.edu
My little girl would love to have the explora truly spill proof water bottle so she can do her part to Live Green and have a water bottle like her big brother!
jezie_bell8 at yahoo dot com
Follow on Twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/aMothersEarth/status/15222726608
Follow TommyTippee on Twitter
Have your button on my blog!
http://amothersearth.blogspot.com/
Happy Anniversary!!!
I follow EFFBlog on FB
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/15267732368
inman@Mobap.edu
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/15296701314
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment