I started browsing the internet for more information (I am a Google addict!). I found a familiar face - Earthbound Farm. I recognized their logo from the produce at my local store and the handy reusable tote that I scored last year as part of their earth day promotion.
This year Earthbound Farm is at it again with the help of Greenman.
Greenman helps Sue through a series of eco-disasters like choosing non-organic produce, harsh chemical cleaners, processed foods, water wast, trashing recyclable items and more.
If you would like to check out the whole lineup you can do that here on their Youtube channel (they're shorts!).
Here's one showing of their newest cook book - The Earthbound Cook
As a way to kick off Earth Week, Earthbound Farm is offering one of you the chance to win some great coupons and a copy of their book Food to Live By.
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Amy! Enjoy!
Here's how to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Head over to Earthbound Farm's Earth Day page, explore the kitchen and tell me something that you've learned from Greenman (not from the video shown here). Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Choose organic with @EFFblog & @earthboundfarm http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #earthday #giveaway" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Follow the blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Join our new email newsletter for notices on special events coming up for the blog.
*Put the our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of Earthbound Farm on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media. Leave a comment with a link.
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US Only. Giveaway ends April 26th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Head over to Earthbound Farm's Earth Day page, explore the kitchen and tell me something that you've learned from Greenman (not from the video shown here). Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Choose organic with @EFFblog & @earthboundfarm http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #earthday #giveaway" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Follow the blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Join our new email newsletter for notices on special events coming up for the blog.
*Put the our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of Earthbound Farm on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media. Leave a comment with a link.
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US Only. Giveaway ends April 26th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was NOT provided the product to review for this giveaway. No money or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.













20 comments:
"Live Green"! I learned that letting your faucet run for 5 minutes uses about as much energy as letting a 60-watt light bulb shine for 14 hours! That is crazy!
amyallen76 at gmail dot com
I follow the blog via Google Reader!
amyallen76 at gmail dot com
I'm a Facebook fan!
I'm a Facebook fan of Earthbound!
I learned at Earthbound that a way to "Live Green" would be to Eat more produce. Generally, it takes more than 11 times as much fossil fuel to make 1 calorie of animal protein as it does to make 1 calorie of vegetable protein. lmmarzilli at gmail dot com
I follow your blog lmmarzilli at gmail dot com
I am FB fan lmmarzilli at gmail dot com
your button is on my blog http://vitainverde.wordpress.com/
I'm a FB fan of Earthbound.
Live Green
Learned--Conventional feedlot beef has the worst environmental impact. It takes between 10 and 20 pounds of feed to produce 1 pound of conventional beef, but just about 2 pounds of feed to produce 1 pound of chicken.
Your FB Fan--Kitty Mayne
GFC follower----Kitty
Live Green! I learned some great new recipes off of the website I also love the picture to help me identify the different kinds of baby greens and baby lettuces in Earthbound Farm’s organic salads.
I am your facebook fan.
Melanie Calcut
Melanie Caclut has become a fan of Earthbound Farm on facebook
In order to help everyone LIVE GREEN, Earthbound farms has Pocket Guide to Choosing Organic
susan56bft at gmail dot com
The Eco-Friendly Family follower via Google
susan56bft at gmail dot com
The Eco-Friendly Family email subscriber
susan56bft at gmail dot com
The Eco-Friendly Family fan on Facebook
id:Susan Claus
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Earthbound Farms fan on Facebook
id:Susan Claus
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Post a Comment