Friday, January 1, 2010

Win A Beautiful Hemp Diaper Bag!

I've mentioned these bags from Maxwell Designs before (in this post). They are gorgeous bags made from hemp and can be custom made. I don't own one of these, but I love the look of them and the Mommy that runs this company is fabulously sweet and fun to work with :)

Check out these bags!


She has new inventory and in her excitement, she has generously set up a giveaway for our readers :)

You have the special opportunity to win a custom medium sized Maxwell Designs diaper bag *with* your choice of hemp color (blue, taupe, black or natural) and fabric accent!

I would also like to mention that Maxwell Designs also has a discount code special for our readers :)

Use code: teff10 to receive 10% off of your total purchase.
This coupon is valid through March of 2010!

Free shipping for orders US over $160: Use code: usashipover160 at checkout
In Canada? Use code: canadashipover150

----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!

Congratulations to Soyager! These bags look amazing!
Here's how to enter :)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.

This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Post here and tell me what your favorite fabric pattern is (choose wisely!)! Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.

Want more entries?

*Follow us and Maxwell Designs and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win an Eco-Conscious Diaper Bag from @EFFBlog & @MaxwellDesigns http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.

*Join our new email newsletter (left sidebar) for notices on special events coming up for the blog. Don't worry, I won't be sending out daily emails :)

*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)

*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.

*Become a fan of Maxwell Designs on facebook, leave a comment.

*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.

*Put the EFF Blog Button on your blog or web page. Leave a link!

*Put the Maxwell Designs Button (scroll down) on your page. Leave a link :)

*Sign up for the Maxwell Designs newsletter, leave a comment.

US & Canada Only. Giveaway ends January 8th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.

FCC Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. No product, money or anything else was given for this promotion. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.

143 comments:

Jennifer K on January 1, 2010 at 6:55 PM said...

I love the Green Daisy fabric! Live green!

Jennifer K on January 1, 2010 at 6:58 PM said...

I follow you both and tweeted! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7282936892

Jennifer K on January 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

I get your newsletter.

Jennifer K on January 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

I follow your blog.focat

Jennifer K on January 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM said...

I'm a FB fan. Jennifer Kruse

Jill on January 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

I'd pick the Retro Chic Green fabric.

LIVE GREEN!!

jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com

Jill on January 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM said...

I follow your blog.

jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I became a facebook fan!

Jessica W.
Brownie0516@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Became a Maxwell Design fan on Facebook.

Jessica W.

Brownie0516@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I signed up for Maxwell Designs newsletter.

Jessica W.

Brownie0516@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the chocolate bloom fabric.
Live Green!

Jessica W.

Brownie0516@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I signed up to receive your newsletter

Jessica W.

Brownie0516@hotmail.com

Unknown on January 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Mama on January 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown on January 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...

LOVE the brown disco fabric!
live green!
es1237 at gmail dot com

Jenni on January 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...

Live green! I love the "Bee Balm" fabric - so pretty!

Jenni on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

I'm a FB fan of the blog.

Jenni on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

I follow the blog on Twitter!

luvlieK - Kelly on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

Green Bird

"live green"

Jenni on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

I follow the blog on my google reader!

luvlieK - Kelly on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

following blog

Unknown on January 1, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

follow you both on twitter
tweeted
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7286425142
es1237 at gmail dot com

Unknown on January 1, 2010 at 9:20 PM said...

fan of EFF on facebook
emily cotton
es1237 at gmail dot com

Baby Mama on January 1, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

I follow your blog!

Unknown on January 1, 2010 at 9:24 PM said...

subscribed via email to maxwell designs email newsletter
es1237 at gmail dot com

Baby Mama on January 1, 2010 at 9:25 PM said...

I follow you and Maxwell designs on twitter and tweeted this giveaway. My status is here:
http://twitter.com/karelaorange

Baby Mama on January 1, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

I love these bags! It's hard to choose just one fabric, but I think it might be Andulacia Orange. My address is karelaorange at hotmail dot com. Live Green!

Baby Mama on January 1, 2010 at 10:18 PM said...

I signed up for your newsletter

carla on January 1, 2010 at 10:57 PM said...

I love the [Live] Green Garden.

carla on January 1, 2010 at 10:58 PM said...

also a facebook fan

Smile Momma on January 1, 2010 at 11:20 PM said...

I love the Green Rain because I love to LIVE GREEN!

Smile Momma on January 1, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

I follow your blog!

Smile Momma on January 1, 2010 at 11:23 PM said...

I am a fan of EFF Blog on FB

4stemmes on January 1, 2010 at 11:24 PM said...

Live Green!

I love the Andulacia Orange pattern on the black hemp. So cute!

bfftsk07@hotmail.com

A on January 1, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

I adore the celery orchid fabric on black! Live green. :)

A on January 1, 2010 at 11:31 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A on January 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa on January 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

I like the Royal Ginseng pattern! And I love to live green! =]

melissa dot rolfe @ yahoo dot com

Melissa on January 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

I follow your blog!

melissa dot rolfe at yahoo dot com

Melissa on January 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM said...

I'm a fan of the EFF blog on FB!

melissa dot rolfe at yahoo dot com

Melissa on January 2, 2010 at 10:47 AM said...

I became a fan of Maxwell designs on FB. =]

melissa dot rolfe at yahoo dot com

Lisa on January 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM said...

So many beautiful fabrics to choose from but I love the Brown Ginseng!

Live green!

lisakmoser@gmail.com

A Mom Writing on January 2, 2010 at 12:41 PM said...

so hard to choose, but daisy chain forest for me, i think! live green!

A Mom Writing on January 2, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

also, i am a blog follower!

A Mom Writing on January 2, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

annnddd i follow you on twitter, too!

A Mom Writing on January 2, 2010 at 12:44 PM said...

now, i'm a fan on facebook as well. live green!

Sarah on January 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM said...

I love the Green Garden pattern (and living green, as well :-)

Sarah on January 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM said...

I also just became a facebook fan (Sarah Duncan)!

Soyager on January 2, 2010 at 3:57 PM said...

I can't decide whether I love the Bee Balm pattern, the Butterflies, or the Green Garden pattern (Green Garden almost advertises "I LIVE GREEN!").

There are too many beautiful choices!

fantasticsoyage at gmail

Soyager on January 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM said...

I became a fan of Maxwell Designs on FB. Left a comment (Gretchen S.)

Soyager on January 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM said...

I posted about this giveaway on my blog!

http://www.soyager.com/archives/131

Soyager on January 2, 2010 at 4:04 PM said...

I follow this blog :)

Heidi J on January 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM said...

Brown disco is my favorite. Live green!

Soyager on January 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM said...

I added your button to my blog!
http://www.soyager.com/

Heidi J on January 2, 2010 at 6:48 PM said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/chalcedonia/status/7313796048

Heidi J on January 2, 2010 at 6:49 PM said...

I follow your blog.

Heidi J on January 2, 2010 at 6:51 PM said...

I put your blog button on my blog - http://chalcedonia.blogspot.com/

Heidi J on January 2, 2010 at 6:52 PM said...

I put the Maxwell Designs button on my blog - http://chalcedonia.blogspot.com/

Diane on January 2, 2010 at 9:49 PM said...

I like the Green Rain (my fave), although my hubby would LOVE the Robots! Either way - another way for us to Live Green!

Diane on January 2, 2010 at 9:52 PM said...

I am a fan of EFF on Facebook!

Diane on January 2, 2010 at 9:53 PM said...

I am a fan of Maxwell Designs on Facebook

Diane on January 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM said...

I am following Maxwell Designs on Twitter

Diane on January 2, 2010 at 9:56 PM said...

http://twitter.com/dib99

Jennifer K on January 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7320435574

The O'Reillys on January 2, 2010 at 11:00 PM said...

I LOVE the orchid celery - LIVE GREEN! Thanks, annieb_79@yahoo.com

Meghan on January 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM said...

what great bags, thanks for doing this giveaway! i love the black and white design. "live green"

mdmquinn @ gmail.com

Megan on January 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

I love the Bee balm pattern.

Live Green!

Megan on January 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

I'm a fan of the EFF blog on facebook.

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on January 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

I love the Green Rain! And I love to LIVE GREEN!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on January 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

I follow your blog!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on January 3, 2010 at 12:19 PM said...

I am following both you and Maxwell Designs on Twitter and tweeted "Win an Eco-Conscious Diaper Bag from @EFFBlog & @MaxwellDesigns http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" but I do not know how to show a link to my status. My twitter name is smiledoula

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on January 3, 2010 at 12:19 PM said...

I am a fan on FB!

MattnNat on January 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM said...

I love the aztec black and grey. Live Green!

NHaas86@yahoo.com

Jan on January 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM said...

I LOVE the Andulacia Pink pattern (hard to choose though because I also really love the Maroon Stripes).

Live Green!!

Jan on January 3, 2010 at 1:17 PM said...

I'm a follower of the EFF blog!

Jan on January 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

I'm a FB fan of the EFF Blog!

Attila & Tamara on January 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM said...

I think I'm going to have to go with the Daisy Chain Forest fabric because I love to LIVE GREEN!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Jennifer K on January 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7340594055

lar1203 on January 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM said...

i follow the blog

Trisha on January 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

"Woodland Bloom" Baby! It's a pretty flower print with a funky punch!

"Live Green!!"

LadyElmo@aol.com

lar1203 on January 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

"Blue Ginseng"
live green!

lar1203 on January 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM said...

added blog button to blog
http://lar1203-alittlebirdy.blogspot.com/

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:14 PM said...

I love to LIVE GREEN but my favorite print is Andulacia Orange.
schicana19 at gmail dot com

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:16 PM said...

I follow both on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/uschicana/status/7351346438
schicana19 at gmail dot com

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM said...

I joined the newsletter.
schicana19 at gmail dot com

lar1203 on January 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM said...

http://twitter.com/lar1203
tweeted

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM said...

I am a fb fan.
schicana19 at gmail dot com

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:18 PM said...

I am a Maxwell Designs FB Fan.
schicana19 at gmail dot com

Lisi B on January 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM said...

I signed up for the Maxwell Designs Newsletter.
schicana19 at gmail dot com

lar1203 on January 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM said...

subscribed to eff newsletter

Christina on January 3, 2010 at 9:47 PM said...

I love the Primrose Lime. Live Green!

Christina on January 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM said...

Subscribed to EFF newsletter

Christina on January 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

Became of FB fan of maxwell designs

Christina on January 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

Follow the blog

Nicole on January 3, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

i like the red flowers fabric. simple. red. :)
always trying to LIVE GREEN.

Nicole on January 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM said...

i follow the blog :)

Nicole on January 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM said...

EFF fan on facebook

rapunzelchick on January 4, 2010 at 12:14 PM said...

I would choose the Green Rain pattern. It's a great visual reminder to LIVE GREEN!

rapunzelchick on January 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM said...

I am a Facebook fan on the EFF blog.

rapunzelchick on January 4, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

I am a Facebook fan on the EFF blog.

rapunzelchick on January 4, 2010 at 12:16 PM said...

I became a Facebook fan of Maxwell Designs.

Jennifer K on January 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7373989081

Unknown on January 4, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

I love the striking orange. Trying to live green!

Unknown on January 4, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

Follow the blog

strawberrytwirl at hotmail dot com

Unknown on January 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM said...

FB fan

strawberrytwirl at hotmail dot com

Tara on January 5, 2010 at 11:12 AM said...

I love Green Garden. Pick me so i can 'Live Green'!

Jennifer K on January 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7411275431

Anonymous said...

i like the Red Bouquet fabric. even though i love red, i LIVE GREEN.
nls_medellin at
yahoo dot com

Jennifer K on January 6, 2010 at 4:26 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7454249507

Nicole on January 6, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

I like the Woods in Bloom and the Bee Balm i cant choose between the two! If I win I would love to share it with my cousin who is also expecting so she can live green too!

Thanks
Nicole
Coleeol42784@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I became a fan of Maxwell Designs on facebook! "Live Green"!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Andulacia Pink! It's gorgeous! Live green!!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I signed up for your newsletter! Live green!!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the Maxwell Design newsletter! Live green everyone!!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Amy on January 7, 2010 at 12:12 AM said...

These are adorable and what a great way to look good while Living Green!

hippinski@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a EFF facebook fan!!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 3:53 AM said...

I follow your blog.

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 3:54 AM said...

Became a maxwell design fan on fb

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 3:59 AM said...

I joined your newsletter.

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 4:00 AM said...

I am a fan on eff blog on facebook (Stephanie Rodriguez)

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 4:00 AM said...

I put eff blog button on blog.

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 4:01 AM said...

I signed up for maxwell designs newsletter.

Stephanie on January 7, 2010 at 4:06 AM said...

I love the Chocolate Bloom fabric. Live green!
mayasmom23 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow the blog!

Colleen
szycol@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the "big bouquet" fabric.

live green!

Jeannine R
y_stoner at yahoo dot com

Shana on January 7, 2010 at 5:30 PM said...

So many beautiful designs to choose from! I think my fav is the Spinach Bloom. Live Green!

sgt at tighi dot net

Shana on January 7, 2010 at 5:30 PM said...

I follow your blog

sgt at tighi dot net

Kathy on January 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM said...

Live green! Love the Striking Orange

Kathy on January 7, 2010 at 6:47 PM said...

Follow you both and tweeted. http://twitter.com/Kathy_Jcrew/status/7497040637

Kathy on January 7, 2010 at 6:48 PM said...

became a fan.

Anonymous said...

I love the robots.

xinit on January 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM said...

Black bag, with "Black & White" accent

Live Green, of course.

rgmurray

at

gmail

Anonymous said...

I follow both & tweeted http://twitter.com/sarahmhalstead/status/7502269715

Anonymous said...

I signed up for your newsletter.

Anonymous said...

I am following your blog.

Anonymous said...

I became a fan on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of Maxwell Designs on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I signed up for their newsletter

Jennifer K on January 7, 2010 at 10:04 PM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7503533388

Soyager on January 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM said...

I put your button on my blog!
www.soyager.com

amyyellowstone on January 8, 2010 at 8:48 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amyyellowstone on January 8, 2010 at 8:52 AM said...

I love Royal Ginsing and Green Bird...too cute.

LIVE GREEN!!

amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com

Jennifer K on January 8, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7523964430

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family