One of the best things about having a little baby is wrapping them up in a blanket and just holding them and staring at them.I don't know about most babies, but I know that my daughter is not too fond of getting too warm. It is surprisingly easily done too. A sleeper and blanket can often get her wiggly and upset.
I was recently given the opportunity to try out a Sheer Organic Swaddle Wrap from Solana.
One of my biggest gripes about organic stuff, though I love it, is that much of it is cream and neutrals. I want color and Solana has delivered. Look at these beautiful colors. They also have hats, burp cloths and washcloths that match their blankets :)I have several blankets for my girls, but none are like this. These wraps are soft and huge! They are an oversized 45"x45", which makes them incredibly easy to use for swaddling. Instead of playing around and having to be sure that I have enough fabric here or there, I just can just wrap her up and go.
I read on their site that this was soothing. I can recall doing this when my babies were newborns, but quickly losing interest. Perhaps because my blankets weren't appropriate for it. When I got this blanket, I wrapped up my baby girl in it and, I kid you not, she slept the best that she had ever slept when being put down to rest while we had dinner that night. It was amazing.
I have used this blanket a lot for her. I think my favorite thing is how light, but sufficient, it is. I can have her dressed as I usually would, and wrapping her up doesn't get her overheated and upset. She loves to be wrapped up too, so this has truly been very helpful in keeping her comfortable.
I would suggest this to anyone :) I love that it is organic, and I love that it is handmade in the USA.
Speaking of everyone needing one of these! Solana has generously set up a discount code for you!
Use code: ecofamily for 15% off of your entire order through the end of January!
Enjoy!
Enjoy!










1 comments:
Sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment