I've been wanting to attend a blog conference for some time now, but the time was just never right, no matter how I wished it was... That is, until now! This February, I am officially headed to BlissDom - my first conference!According to them, "BlissDom is the premiere conference for women who find and express their bliss by publishing online." I'm a woman, and I love publishing online - this is me! I am so excited to be attending and I look forward to meeting new people, learning from their experiences and taking home new information and experiences that will enrich me as a person and blogger.
What could make BlissDom more fun? A road trip with a new friend of course! I recently met a fabulously interesting woman in my local area who is also a blogger. You can find Blessing at the Working Mom Journal. I have no idea what we're getting into, but we are both so very excited to be going and will be sharing what we learn with you. I'll be tweeting and posting on Facebook every chance it get!
I know that many of you are also bloggers. Have you ever been to a conference or considered going to one? I'd love to hear your thoughts.










2 comments:
I am so excited. I can't wait to meet other bloggers...and have fun with you.
Woot!
Post a Comment