While none of my ramblings phase any of my kids, our youngest has a found new terms for her love for me. Mixed in with the "I love you big as the world"s and "I love you SO much"s, I also have "I love you ALL day!" and "I love you ALL morning... SO much."
Maybe it's silly, but the sweetness and innocence of it all snaps me back into the moment every.single.time. As a busy adult and parent, there are so many things that I rush through, but those simple words have found a way to ground me.
Mad love for the kiddos <3 What are your favorite moments?












2 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet!
I hear you on the all day eating. One of my 15 month olds, and my 3.5 year old are both going through growth spurts right now. My daughter actually ate for three hours straight the other day: fruit, cheerios, cheese, crackers... I just kept snacks in a cup for her and I don't think she ever went more than 10 minutes at a time without having something in her hand to munch on.
So sweet. Caleb always says "mom, I need a hug and a kiss.) Completely random, but sweet.
Post a Comment