If you would like to be sure not to miss posts, I suggest signing up for my feed via email notice. Feedburner will deliver my posts to you via email, one per day and only on days when there is a post. This will not overrun your email I promise! You can subscribe to the email subscription by clicking the image below.
If email isn't your thing, feel free to follow our feed through the reader of your choice. You can do that by clicking HERE and choosing a reader.
If you're like me and find it easy to stay connected to your favorites via Facebook, head over to our page and click the 'Like' button. You may want to like or comment on a post to be sure that I show up in your news feed. Facebook is a great way to follow and will keep you up to date on my blog & other fun events!
In addition to the methods above, you can also follow me on Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and Networked Blogs.












0 comments:
Post a Comment