Monday, November 7, 2011

I feel like a giveaway!

I am having a slow start to my Monday, thanks to my internet cutting out.  Thankfully it's back up and I am saved, but I lost my momentum and need it back.  I have a huge project that I'm working on and I need a little pick me up.

Giveaways are fun, so here we go!  I picked up a $60 gift code to Organically Grown from Mamasource to share with you all.  They offer clothes, bath products and some other misc. items.  Enter to win, pass it along and have fun!  I'll draw a winner in time for some weekend retail therapy, on me!

Good luck!


*This is NOT a sponsored post and no items were donated for this giveaway!*

5 comments:

Brittany Thomas on November 7, 2011 at 1:14 PM said...

Umm your "tweet about this giveaway" pre-written tweet isn't for this giveaway. YOu might want to change it!

Tester on November 7, 2011 at 2:05 PM said...

Fixed, thank you!

Cyndel on November 7, 2011 at 2:28 PM said...

What if the post I want to comment on is an inactive give away...such as the Nose Frida?

Tester on November 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM said...

That would be okay :)

Tracy R on November 9, 2011 at 2:28 PM said...

I like their Contour Pants.
cardprincess(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family