First up we have have prints and colors! Meet Lovelace, Albert, Sassy, Dazzle and Mirror. Personally I can't wait to get Dazzle on my daughter's bum. Okay, I think most of them will end up there.
These colors will be available on Flip & bumGenius products.
Next up are two exciting NEW products!
If you recall, when they decided to discontinue the beloved bumGenius pocket all-in-ones diapers a while back there were some very unhappy campers. Well, they've got something better! Welcome bumGenius Freetime!
Freetime is an all-in-one diaper made with two soaker layers that are each attached at an end to make washing a breeze and customization an option! The soaker layers are a microfiber with stay-dry top like what you see with the Flip stay-dry insert. This diaper is one-size, adjustable using a snap rise. These will retail for $19.95 each
Last, but certainly not least!, we have the brand new product for the Flip line - the Flip Potty Trainer. This trainer looks like underpants and has stretchy sides to make pulling on, and off, easy for little ones. The side panels are fully adjustable and are designed to keep the snaps off of your toddler's skin. The soaker layer for these is ALL NATURAL!!! Your toddler will be able to feel when they are wet, aiding in the learning process. This pad attaches to the inside of the cover with hook and loop to keep it from shifting around. These trainers fit from 20 lbs to 50 lbs using an adjustable snap rise.
In addition to the stretchy tabs being adjustable, they are also replaceable, making the color combo choices truly unique to you and your toddler! These retail in a combo pack consisting of 1 trainer and 5 organic cotton pads for $24.95
Keep an eye out at your favorite retailers to get these on preorder! I'm pretty darn excited about these myself. What do you think?! I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Haven't seen the video yet? Check it out!












1 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'm excited about the new colors. I don't need any more, but I LOVE my BGs, so may be tempted to buy some.
Post a Comment