Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm headed to the ABC Kids Expo!

I've been keeping it in, but the time has come for me to shout it from my social media rooftops - I am headed to the ABC Kids Expo in Louisville Kentucky and I am so excited!

What is the ABC Kids Expo you ask?  To me it's an amazing opportunity to meet face-to-face with some of the amazing companies that I have been fortunate enough to work with over the years.  It is also an opportunity to see the newest innovations in children's products that these companies and many others will be showcasing, and I get to share it all with you!

According to their website the ABC Kids Expo is the premier juvenile products specialty show in the nation. With more than 900 exhibitors in over one million square feet of exhibit space, it is currently the fastest growing trade show in the nation and ranks 54 out of the 100 largest trade shows in North America.  In other words, it's a big deal!

I've been browsing the online floor plan and have already added dozens of amazing companies to my show planner.  Companies like bumGenius, ERGObaby, GroVia, Hygeia, Plan Toys and more.  I am so excited to have this opportunity to learn more about these companies and their products.  No websites or emails, just real hands-on experience and face-to-face interaction.  If you are a company that would like me to stop by, please feel free to drop me a line.

I'll be blogging, facebooking and tweeting from the show.  It is just over a month away, I'll be there September 23-25, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter to see real time updates from the show room floor!  I'll update you as the show draws near.

Want to know more about the show?  Visit their website, fan them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family