Soon after opening the package my daughter brought the green marker to me and told me that it wasn't working. I tried it out, and sure enough it wouldn't write. I looked up the company and gave them a call. The lady I spoke to on the phone apologized for the error and offered to correct it right away. I was pleased with her polite response and she was even happy to send the replacement in my son's name (he just loves getting mail!).
Fast forward a few days and a little package arrives for E. When he got home from school he opened it up and much to our surprise there was more than a marker replacement. The packaged contained two packs of their markers along side a couple of very cool silicone placemats meant for coloring! My kids were so excited that they immediately went to the table to start coloring.
I have to say that I am so pleased with their service. I was happy enough to have a replacement marker. When a company goes above and beyond like this, it really makes an impression, so I just had to share! Our kids love their mats and use them at all mealtimes now. E is so proud of his coloring that he won't allow me to wash it off so that he can start again. L on the other hand keeps adding to hers, and she looks forward to putting it at her place on the table.
If your children love to work their imaginations and express their amazing coloring abilities, these fun, useful mats (and non-toxic, washable dry-erase markers) are for you!













1 comments:
That's great the company stepped up and took care of the defective marker!
If you're looking for another eco-friendly marker brand, Clemintine Art makes food-based art supplies. You can read more about them on my page http://www.summerforkids.com/Natural-Markers.html
Post a Comment