In addition to selling quality organic seeds, Cubit's keeps a lovely blog full of beautiful (and inspiring) images, personal sharing, recipes and more. It is beautiful and peaceful place, well worth the read. Take a moment to view an inspiring inside look at this fantastic company.
There is something so satisfying about growing your own food. It's especially great for children. When children grow their food, they want to eat it! Our children were spotted picking things fresh from our garden and eating it, all summer long. They loved our salads, cucumber sandwiches and especially when we would make wraps using our fresh lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes.
With your little ones in mind Cubit's would like to set one of you up with their Rainbow Collection of organic vegetable seeds! This pack includes Rainbow of Radishes, Colourful Carrots (these were so much fun for us!), Mixed Beets and Rainbow Swiss Chard. Can you picture the colorful plate that these vegetables will provide?!
As an extra special offer, Cubit's has set up a code just for our readers! Head over to the Cubit's Organic Living shop to outfit your whole garden and use the code below for 10% off, this goes with their always Free Shipping!
Use Code: ECOFF10 for 10% off!
Good through June 1, 2011
----Update! We have our winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Jessica!
Enter to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Follow our blog and tell me what Cubit's item you want to try most! Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow EFFBlog & Cubit's and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win & grow your garden with @cubits & @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #organic #giveaway" Comment with a link to your tweet. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Like us on Facebook, The Eco-Friendly Family & Cubit's Organic Living (be sure to tell them you saw them here!)
*Add our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Tell others about this giveaway on your blog or other social media (message boards, Facebook, etc!). Leave a comment with a link. One entry for each way you share!
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US & Canada Only. Giveaway ends March 14th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided the product mentioned to review. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. Review & Ad Information, Giveaway Guidelines













37 comments:
I follow via GFC and I'd love the organic basil seeds. We're trying to live green by having a small garden on the balcony of our apartment and I find that basil is the only thing that grew well last year.
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
Follow both of you and tweeted. http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/44827999878643712
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
I like both of you on fb.
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
I got really excited over the rainbow lettuce and the Veronica Cauliflower. Live Green!
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/katydahling
And I followed you on twitter...
I found you on facebook...
I've actually purchased seeds from Cubits already and I am excited to plant those! I am still eying the Rooster Spur peppers and purple basil though! We try to live green year round, but I can't wait to live SURROUNDED BY green again soon!
Wow these are some colourful carrots Colourful Carrot Mix Organic Seeds would help me "live green"
gracefulcat at hotmail dot com
I Follow EFF Blog via gfc
I follow Cubit's on twitter
I tweeted but don't know how to provide the link :( gracefulcat at hotmail dot com
I follow The Eco-Friendly Family on FB
gracefulcat at hotmail dot com
I like on FB Cubit's Organic Living and I mentioned your blog :)
gracefulcat at hotmail dot com
I tweeted the giveaway! I can't figure out how to link a tweet, but I am @thegoldendory
I would like to live green by trying their salad bowl lettuce!
nsees81 @ gmail
Live Green! I follow your blog, and I would love to try some heirloom tomato seeds!
amyallen76 at gmail dot com
I like Cubit's and EFF on Facebook!
amyallen76 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/45185835083120640
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
Live Green! I'd love to try the Organic Red Pear Cherry Tomato seeds. nmw471@gmail.com
I follow via GFC, and would love to try the cosmic purple carrot seeds!
Live Green!
I follow both of you on twitter and tweeted at you guys (I'm powerdonuts), I've mention of you guys on my blog:
http://dizzylemonadegarden.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-seeds.html
I would love to try the Sweet Purple peppers! I'm a customer of Cubits and I love her seeds, they're excellent!
LIVE GREEN :D
http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/45540564531281920
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/45928194183921664
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
I'd like to try Cubit's parsnips. I already follow Cubit's on Twitter and now you, too! Love Cubit's seeds and I highly recommend them. Live Green!
I follow via GFC and I'd love to try the Organic Lemon Cucumber Seeds. Thank you for all your tips to Live Green!
skklemm at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/47083969203810305
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
Follow via GFC.
I want the colorful carrot mix. Live Green! http://www.etsy.com/listing/69140527/colourful-carrot-mix-organic-seeds
rutheadler at gmail.com
I like you both on FB. Ruth J.
rutheadler at gmail.com
I shared the giveaway on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=148669115196106&id=23303525
rutheadler at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/JRizzleAdlizzle/status/47367946154151936
Jessica.R.Adler at gmail.com
I like The Eco Friendly Family on Facebook!
margarine2002@hotmail.com
I liked Cubit's on Facebook. I've been wanting to try more cooking with Swiss Chard (crossing fingers) Live Green!
margarine2002@hotmail.com
I want to try the Organic Black Krim tomato seeds! They look amazing and such a good way to Live Green :D
margarine2002@hotmail.com
OH Thank you for giving away this information, I hate Monsanto, but love gardening. I once got a list of all of the seed companies that Monsanto owns or is affiliated with and I was shocked to see that it is a lot of the prominent Organic seeds. Now I do not have to fear. Thank you again.
I will add you at facebook.
I am a green friendly person & its lovely to see like minded people here.
Post a Comment