Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pura Giveaway!

Earlier this week I talked to you about my new reusable water bottle love, Pura Stainless, and to keep an eye out for something fun to come.  Well, it's here!

Pura would like to give you the chance to try their great bottles for yourself.  You can choose from an 11oz. baby sized bottle/sippy or an adult 0.8L bottle.

----Update! We have our winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to ColleenMarie82!


Here's how to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.

This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Follow our blog and tell me why you want to try Pura!  Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.

Want more entries?
*Follow EFFBlog & Pura and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win a @PuraStainless water bottle @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #giveaway" Comment with a link to your tweet. Tweet daily for more entries!

*Like us on Facebook, The Eco-Friendly Family & Pura (be sure to tell them you saw them here!)

*Add our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!

*Tell others about this giveaway on your blog or other social media (message boards, Facebook, etc!). Leave a comment with a link. One entry for each way you share!

and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!

US Only. Giveaway ends February 24th.  I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.

FCC Disclaimer: I was provided the product mentioned to review. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. Review & Ad InformationGiveaway Guidelines

58 comments:

Kelli on February 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM said...

I'd like to try them because I've always used Kleen Kanteen, but lately I've been having leaking problems. I'd love to try something new!

LIVE GREEN

Bethany on February 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM said...

I'd like to try them! We still have old Nalgenes that I've been meaning to get rid of (BPA), and these would be great replacements to help us Live Green!

Anonymous said...

It is time for my daughter to wean off of the sippy cups and this seems like a great alternative for when we're on the go. Live green!

Yahoo address is Rniburg

Anonymous said...

Am an EFF fan on facebook (Becca Niburg)

Mommyof4 on February 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM said...

We always use reusable water bottles. Especially for workouts and sports. I would love to try the Pura bottles. We are always looking for ways to Live Green.

Meggan on February 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM said...

I am a follower and I would love to try one of these for my daughter. She is 2 and absolutely brutal on cups. I am hoping that this will stand the test of time and help us Live Green!

Eralel83 on February 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM said...

Funny, my husband and I just went through all our water bottles and traveler coffee cups yesterday, getting rid of all the plastic. Would love a stainless steel one, and the baby bottle sounds very intriguing too. Always striving to Live Green. Eralel83(at)hotmail(dot)com

Eralel83 on February 17, 2011 at 1:32 PM said...

I also "liked" you both on Facebook. Thanks!

ColleenMarie82 on February 17, 2011 at 1:33 PM said...

I would love to try Pura because Living Green is very important to me and reducing my usage of plastic water bottles is an easy way to start

inman@mobap.edu

ColleenMarie82 on February 17, 2011 at 1:34 PM said...

following botho n twitter and Tweeted

http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/38305143917117440

inman@mobap.edu

ColleenMarie82 on February 17, 2011 at 1:36 PM said...

LIKE both on facebook

inman@mobap.edu

K's Mom on February 17, 2011 at 2:04 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Attila & Tamara on February 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM said...

I'd love to try the Pura because we still don't own a stainless steel bottle and I think it would be a great option for my preschooler to get away from the sippy cups. I also think it is a great way to LIVE GREEN.

I follow your blog

szogediek at yahoo dot com

K's Mom on February 17, 2011 at 2:06 PM said...

We are always willing and happy to try new things that help us LIVE GREEN! Love that Pura has infant and toddler items.
A2FamilyActivities@gmail.com
(Spelled it wrong on previous comment - sorry!)

K's Mom on February 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM said...

Grabbed your button for
http://everydayfamilyactivities.blogspot.com/

A2FamilyActivities@gmail.com

mrs.mfc on February 17, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

I would love to win this because I still haven't found a good replacement for my old nalgene bottle. mrs.mfc@gmail.com

BowieTip on February 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM said...

I'd like to try Pura, as I am sick of sending plastic bottles to the nearest landfill.

I follow via GFC.

xxbowietipxx@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My family and i are always trying to "LIVE GREEN", since we are trying to exercise as much as possible we would love to try Pura. Love your blog!
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow Pura on twitter.
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow EFFBlog on twitter.
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I tweeted this giveaway.
http://twitter.com/#!/carrienmarc/status/38395585279164416

Anonymous said...

I like EFF on facebook.
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I like Pura on facebook.
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I told Pura on fb that i saw them on your blog.
carrienmarc(at)aol.com

Josefine on February 18, 2011 at 10:42 AM said...

I follow you and I would like to try Pura because using reusable bottles is one small way I try to Live green.
jteneback at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would like to try them because I have yet to find a decent water bottle that I like!
We are a family that is trying to LIVE a GREENer life!
resourcefulred@gmail.com

http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

sksweeps on February 18, 2011 at 1:49 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sksweeps on February 18, 2011 at 1:50 PM said...

I'm a GFC follower and I'd love this because I refuse to use plastic bottles, but know I want to take water with me! Thanks!

LIVE GREEN!!!

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

Katy on February 18, 2011 at 11:04 PM said...

I live green with my husband and we love the idea of stainless steel bottles, but we haven't found the right one. The ones we've had have broken or were designed poorly and made us choke. :(

magic5905 on February 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

I follow you on google, magic5905
I would like to try pura. Thanks.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

Carla on February 19, 2011 at 3:58 AM said...

I am in the process of learning how to live green everyday and this water bottle would be a perfect start to get away from plastic bottles.

dominican757 at gmail dot com

Meghan on February 19, 2011 at 12:35 PM said...

I would love to try them because we have other stainless steel water bottles but they leak.

LIVE GREEN!

loni broesch on February 19, 2011 at 7:25 PM said...

I follow through GFC and want to win so I can live green!

trippyjanet at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Live Green is the original top of the adult water bottle

SHAYNA on February 20, 2011 at 5:33 PM said...

I AM A GFC FOLLOWER AND I WOULD LIKE TO WIN BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO LIVE GREEN AND DISPOSE OF AS MANY PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA on February 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM said...

I LIKE THE ECO FRIENDLY FAMILY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

SHAYNA on February 20, 2011 at 5:35 PM said...

I LIKE PURA ON FACEBOOK AND POSTED ON THEIR WALL THAT THE ECO FRIENDLY FAMILY SENT ME !!

(SHAYNA BROOKMAN)

shebebes@yahoo.com

ColleenMarie82 on February 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/39750306610810880

inman@mobap.edu

ColleenMarie82 on February 22, 2011 at 3:21 PM said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/HalleelujahMom/status/40143865298161664

inman@Mobap.edu

Liz on February 23, 2011 at 6:27 PM said...

I would like to try Pura because I've never tried a water bottle like this and would like to move away from disposable ones.

egenevieve at gmail dot com

hippiemama86 on February 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM said...

I follow your blog via GFC(hippiemama86) and networked blogs(Amanda Olson-Laurette).
I would love to try Pura b/c we're already a HUGE re-usable water bottle family, and I LOVE them!!! We "live green" and always try to be as eco-friendly as possible. I never leave the house without a re-usable water bottle. I've never used a Pura bottle, and they look like a great addition to the bottles I already have. :)
Email: hippiemama86 at yahoo dot com

hippiemama86 on February 23, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

I follow EFFBlog and Pura on twitter! @hippiemama86
I tweeted about this giveaway!
http://twitter.com/#!/hippiemama86/status/40609153684733952
hippiemama86 at yahoo dot com

hippiemama86 on February 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

I "like" The Eco-Friendly Family & Pura on facebook, and I posted on Pura's wall and told them you sent me. :)
Amanda Olson-Laurette
hippiemama86 at yahoo dot com

hippiemama86 on February 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM said...

I added your blog button on my blog sidebar... on the right. You can find it here...
http://alifeofpeaceloveanddiapers.blogspot.com/
hippiemama86 at yahoo dot com

Jaclyn on February 24, 2011 at 12:26 AM said...

I would love to try their adult bottles for working out and every day. I am also interested in the kiki bottles for LO. Live Green!

Jaclyn on February 24, 2011 at 12:26 AM said...

I follow your blog!

Anash on February 24, 2011 at 7:08 AM said...

I follow pura on twitter @ anashct
email: anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anash on February 24, 2011 at 7:08 AM said...

I tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/anashct/status/40744121299632129
email: anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anash on February 24, 2011 at 7:10 AM said...

these bottle help us to "LIVE GREEN" because we bring juice, water, milk from home when we are on the go- saving waste!
I follow google connect "anash"

anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Sam on February 24, 2011 at 1:03 PM said...

Well my old reusable water bottle began leaking, so I had to switch to displosable bottles. Coming into posession of a new reusable bottle will help me LIVE GREEN!

imsamanthab@yahoo.com

Rachel on February 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM said...

live green, I love water bottles and are always looking for more

ColleenMarie82 on February 24, 2011 at 2:11 PM said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/40851194016567296

inman@Mobap.edu

Unknown on February 24, 2011 at 5:20 PM said...

I'm a new GFC follower.
I want to try Pura because I would like to stop using plastic.

memetu on February 24, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

memetu metu AT hotmail DOT com
I now follow The Eco-Friendly Family
All family members are sipping neater with sippy cups. Living up to the words "Live Green" are yet to be seen.

susansmoaks on February 24, 2011 at 7:24 PM said...

i am a follower and i would like to try pura because i live green
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog with Google Friend Connect. I want to try Pura because I would love to have a reusable water bottle instead of buying bottled water when I go out. garrettsambo@aol.com

carolpie on February 24, 2011 at 9:02 PM said...

Live Green
I follow-carol lewis.
I want to try this because I have one bottle for my son and it hurts my hands(I have RA)to close it tight or it will leak. Also the paint came off! So I would like a better quality product and this looks like it is!


spencer1953 at gmail dot com-carol.

carolpie on February 24, 2011 at 9:04 PM said...

Follow both and tweet- http://twitter.com/dresdenrain/status/40955001442533376

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family