PlaSmart is offering one of you the chance to win a PlasmaCar for your little one! What a great way to start your holiday 'shopping'! Before we get to the details of the giveaway, let's have a bit of a recap about the PlasmaCar.
The PlasmaCar is a great ride on toy for children of all ages. Both our two and five year old ride it with ease. As I mentioned, even I get on it to ride around. It safely supports up to 220 pounds on a flat smooth surface.
The PlasmaCar has no pedals, gears or batteries to make it go. All it requires is a little one to turn the handle back and forth, propelling the toy. It's easy to learn and a lot of fun to play with. Younger children may use their feet to push themselves along until they learn to turn the handle. Our daughter enjoyed it very much this way until she got the hang of it.
The PlasmaCar comes in six standard colors (all available with free shipping on Amazon.com) and three fun color combinations available at Target.com (and Target via Amazon).
----Update! We have our winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to [LJT]! I hope that your little one loves it!
Here's how to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Visit the PlasmaCar site and tell me something that you just love about the PlasmaCar. Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow EFFBlog & PlaSmart and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Win a PlasmaCar for your little one from @EFFBlog & @PlaSmart http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #giveaway" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Vote for us on The Bump's 2nd Annual Blog Awards
*Follow the blog and post letting me know that you are :) (Google Friend Connect or Feed)
*Vote for us on The Bump's 2nd Annual Blog Awards
*Put the our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog & PlaSmart
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog & PlaSmart
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media (message boards, Facebook, etc!). Leave a comment with a link.
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US & Canada Only. Giveaway ends November 22nd. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided product to review for this giveaway. No money or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.













166 comments:
I love that it is powered on 'kid energy' and doesn't require batteries. Hopefully toys like this will help kids to learn to live green.
jenandjoey at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC
i love that the plasma car doesn't require batteries! live green!
maymama08@hotmail.com
voted for you on bump awards
i like plasmart and eff on fb
i have your badge in my blog
http://lar1203-alittlebirdy.blogspot.com/
tweeted about giveaway
http://twitter.com/lar1203/status/3836967217274881
shared giveaway on fb
I love that my daughter will not "outgrow" it anytime soon, unlike everything else we have! Live Green!
Following EFF and PlaSmart on Twitter, and tweeted! http://twitter.com/GraciesGoodies
I follow your blog!
Voted for your blog!
I "liked" both on Facebook!
What better way to aid in our efforts to live green than a toy that doesn't require batteries, doesn't have to be plugged in, and gets the kids outside? The Plasmacar looks like a great investment for all ages of kids.
I liked Plasmart on Facebook and was already a fan (or liked) the blog!!
I voted for the blog on The Bump. I hope you win! I really do!!
Like many others my favorite thing about the plasma car is that it doesn't require batteries, a plug or any other power source other than the rider! It is just one more way to show my children how fun it can be to live green :)
I love all the different colors it comes in (my son's favorite is the red) and that it is kid-powered!
nikkiseesholtz @ yahoo
I follow your blog
nikkiseesholtz @ yahoo
I already voted for you on the bump awards!
nikkiseesholtz @ yahoo
love that it is not battery operated and the vibrant colors!
sharon
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/jmlushbough
I love this toy! I like the colors, but mainly I like it because it reminds me of this: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Flying-Turtle%C2%AE-Multiple-Colors/dp/B0018DFAQW/ref=pd_sim_t_17
That was my favorite thing to do in gym class in elementary school. Live Green!
voted for EFF on The Bump!
I follow EFF on FB.
I follow the blog with Google Connect.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001425245216#!/jmlushbough
Posted giveaway on FB.
I love that it doesn't need batteries or charged, meaning it helps us LIVE more GREEN!
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/talesofthewife/status/3892014215073792
Following your blog.
Voted for you on theBump's blogger awards
Like you & PlaSmart on FB
Your button is on my favorites on talesofthewife.com
I love that adults can ride it too. Live Green
following blog
voted
fb fan
I like that it doesn't use batteries - it's great to see cars that help us live green!
I follow you on GFC.
I voted in the Bump blog awards.
I love that it can hold up to 220lbs. Fun for the whole family! And NO batteries what a great way to play and Live Green!
ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
Follower!
ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
Voted for your blog!
ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
I shared the blog & giveaway on my Facebook!
I blogged about the giveaway on my blog! http://somesortofnonsense.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-want.html
ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
I have your button on my blog. somesortofnonsense.blogspot.com
ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
i love that it has no batteries or cartoon characters on it!
it helps our kids LIVE GREEN!
thanks!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
i gfc follow you.
thanks!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
i voted for you!
thanks!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
i like you both on facebook (wren nelson)
thanks!
shenais
divertida at fastmail dot fm
I just love the design of it and that it comes in multiple colours!
Live Green!
willyjean8 at hotmail dot com
I follow this blog!
willyjean8 at hotmail dot com
I voted for you on the blog awards.
willyjean8 at hotmail dot com
I have the EFF blog buttom on my blog.
willyjean8 at hotmail dot com
http://theonewhereibloggedaboutit.blogspot.com/
I like the EFF and PlaSmart on FB.
willyjean8 at hotmail dot com
My favorite part of the car, well... is everything! It has awesome colors doesn't need batteries which is a "live green" factor! My daughters friend has one and they play with it for hours! Hoping I can win one for her for Christmas
Cwgirlkate@aol.com
I voted :)
Cwgirlkate@aol.com
I love that this toy is kid powered! Live Green!
I voted for you on the mommy blogs.
I follow you on FB.
I also follow your blog through my google rss.
this thing screams fun!
I love the concept of these great cars...quiet, unique, no batteries, and fun for all ages. These make living green easy!
I love that this is powered by "kid-power". In the age of so many battery operated toys. I love to encourage my little one to LIVE GREEN and use his God-given body to jump, play, and be creative. Looks like this car would be just along those lines!
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog via GFC
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I like both EFFBlog & PlaSmart on Facebook
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I voted for you on The Bump's 2nd Annual Blog Awards
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I love that it can hold up to 200 pounds! Any one can get around in it...Live Green
I voted for you on the Bump
I love how small it is and I can easily store it in my garage when my child isn't using it. My daughter would love to have this as a reward for helping us in our effort to live green!
susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com
I follow you on GFC.
susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com
Voted for you at the Bump - you were at 20% of the votes. Good luck!
susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com
I like you and PlaSmart on Facebook.
susan (at) cravingthesavings (dot) com
Tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/cravingsavings/status/4068967823970304
susan (at)) cravingthesavings (dot) com
The plasmacars are awesome! Even my 18month old can cruise around on it at his friend's house. I love to live green!
laurarams@gmail.com
Voted for you on the Bump Awards...love your site!
laurarams@gmail.com
"Liked" you on Facebook.
laurarams@gmail.com
I follow you through Google too
laurarams@gmail.com
Great for 3 and up, and all families who want to Live Green!
feh79 at yahoo dot com
voted on the Bump
feh79 at yahoo dot com
following via gfc
feh79 at yahoo dot com
My favorite part is that my little one can use it for so long! LIVE GREEN!
shaunalewallen at yahoo dot com
I think this a great way for kids to live green! I love that it is inexpensive, doesn't require batteries, and goes 6 MPH! bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow both on Twitter @bukaeyes and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/4246613727907840
bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow the Eco Friendly Family on GFC as bukaeyes
bukaeyes@aol.com
I voted for you on The Bump's 2nd Annual Blog Awards
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like PlaSmart and The Eco Friendly Family on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
bukaeyes@aol.com
I follow your blog
They have the PlasmaCar at my son's preschool and he loves it! I love that he can use it now at 2 and can use it for years, live green!
ashleyhuney@gmail.com
Following EFFBlog & PlaSmart on Twitter and tweeted, http://twitter.com/ashleyhuney.
ashleyhuney@gmail.com
Following this blog!
ashleyhuney@gmail.com
Voted on The Bump!
ashleyhuney@gmail.com
I've liked EFFBlog & PlaSmart on Facebook.
ashleyhuney@gmail.com
Love the "balance" feature of the Plasma Car...so many of our ride-ons have tipped or are just not "user-friendly" for the kids! Been eyeing the Plasma Car for a while now! THX
dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com
gfc follower!
LIVE GREEN BTW, forgot that above...we surely strive to live green in our house!
Like you both on FB
Dana Materese Blake
dana {at} babyelandaily {dot} com
i love that its kid-powered and reminds me of the flying turtle ride on toys i rode as a kid.
live green!
trishastutus at gmail.com
following u on twitter
trishastutus at gmail.com
following playsmart on twitter
trishastutus at gmail.com
voted for you
trishastutus at gmail.com
following u on FB
trishastutus at gmail.com
following plasmart on FB
trishastutus at gmail.com
and tweeted the giveaway
no batteries required help us live green!
thanks
kangabunnie@gmail.com
voted
thanks
kangabunnie@gmail.com
I love the sleek design and the fact that they are powered by that renewable resource: kid power! LIVE GREEN
Following via GFC.
I like you on facebook. (And not sure if my email account is visible on my profile...if not, it's turtlethetortoise@yahoo.com)
I voted for you on the bump!
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/4527071451684864
bukaeyes@aol.com
I like how the plasma car can carry upto 220lbs. Really for all ages. LIVE GREEN!
I follow your blog!
I voted for you!
I love that this bike uses the kiddos energy! Not only do they look super fun, but they will help kids develop healthy live styles! :) lesley_leigh@hotmail.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/4898791547215873
bukaeyes@aol.com
tweeted today
http://twitter.com/lar1203/status/4913488753336320
I love the fact that assembly only takes about 7 minutes.
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
LIVE GREEN
I follow you with gfc.
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
I like that it is fun for the whole family! This fun way to live green!
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I follow both of you on twitter!
http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/5023068766347264
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I'm a GFC follower!
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I like PlaSmart on FB! Heather Sidwell
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I like that it doesn't require batteries AND wears out your kids while being fun! Live green!
-Jamee
jameeandrobin@gmail.com
I love that these are not just for kids! They are for adults too!
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
Live Green
tweeted:
http://twitter.com/knitwitshair/statuses/5039685671845888
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
rss feed subscriber
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/5288209126789120
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/5302987459133440
bukaeyes@aol.com
The perfect toy for trying to Live Green! Just like you said, I love that it doesn't require batteries, and can be used at any age. Since it's "kid-powered," it combines play with exercise, instead of just sitting down and playing with a more traditional toy. I also love all the awards this has gotten - proof that it must be a good product.
My kiddos would love this! Thanks for the opportunity!
Karla
karla@westernesse.com
I love your blog - and love the plasma car. Love that can be enjoyed for years and doesn't need batteries but kids feel like they are driving! Love to Live Green.
teamsweet@mac.com
I love that adults can ride it too!! Live green. Alicia
I'm following you on Google.
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/5631295870730240
bukaeyes@aol.com
Daily tweet!
http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/5764124034211841
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I love that it isn't battery operated but rather is eco friendly (LIVES GREEN!) and encourages activity and exercise with the child by being child operated!
Liked you on facebook :) both!
khristileelister@hotmail.com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/6026984454885376
bukaeyes@aol.com
I love the longevity of the toy! from age 2 to 80 maybe even beyond!!!!
Live Green
silenttributary at yahoo dot com
google friend silenttributary at yahoo dot com
ECFF & Plasmart FB fan silenttributary at yahoo dot com
tweet!
http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/6110330119782400
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I love that the adults can try it out too. ;)
cabunnybump@gmail.com
I follow EFF and Plasmart. :)
cabunnybump@gmail.com
I tweeted about the giveaway! @happymomtoboys
cabunnybump@gmail.com
I like you both on FB. :)
Live Green!
cabunnybump@gmail.com
tweet!
http://twitter.com/talesofthewife/status/6194200630530048
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/6387441321644033
bukaeyes@aol.com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/6533962260287489
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/bukaeyes/status/6730132576272384
bukaeyes@aol.com
Tweet
http://twitter.com/hell_0kitty/status/6820018889170944
mommys3lilbirds at gmail dot com
I love that the plasma car can fit your child for a long time!
LIVE GREEN
inman@Mobap.edu
following both on twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/6834899386372098
inman@Mobap.edu
I follow on GFC
inman@Mobap.edu
I LIKE you on facebook
inman@Mobap.edu
I like that it runs on kid energy-plus it looks like a ton of fun!
Live Green! :-)
khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com
tweeted 11-22
http://twitter.com/lar1203/status/6904698636345344
I love that it doesn't take batteries! We have gone through wayyyy too many in our baby swing recently! sunni08 at gmail dot com Live Green!
I love it is a simple fun active kids for my toys so they can have fun and live green eaglesforjack@gmail.com
I follow your blog
I like both on facebook (mrstinareynolds)
I love that it is powered by their own energy, looks cool, and is something my kids will most likely never outgrow. What a great addition this would make to our effort to live green.
sklwilliams at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment