Friday, June 18, 2010

My Apologies

I don't have time to write up much at this moment, which is the reason for this apology.

I have so much that I can't wait to write about, so many great things to share with you.  However, my baby girl is teething terribly this round and sleeping very little.  We are finding some relief through distractions, an amber teething necklace and holding her, but it's still consuming most of my time.  She has her third tooth now and I expect a fourth any day now.  Hopefully then she'll be at peace and I can get some goodies up for you!

I would like to tease a little that there are some great things coming.  Things from The Clean Bedroom, who recently opened a new showroom.  Organic babywearing, cloth diapering, detergent help and more.

In the meantime I would love to hear from you.  I love writing the blog and I hope that you find it useful.  I would love to know if there are any topics that I could explore for you.  Something you'd like to know more about, would just like to see more of, etc.

Feel free to leave a comment, or if you prefer, you can use my handy new contact page :)

Thank you!  I look forward to hearing from you :)

5 comments:

Jacqie on June 18, 2010 at 2:02 PM said...

I feel you on teething. Two year molars are kicking my butt. Toss in a 3 month growth spurt, and I'm about dead over here.

I hope it's over soon for you and baby G.

Tester on June 18, 2010 at 5:21 PM said...

Awww, thank you. I hope it gets better your way too.

Poor baby girl has been doing so well, but that's only if she's being held mostly. She's still very wiggly though, so typing is a challenge.

On the plus side, I've been able to do a good bit of reading.

Emily - faliLV on June 19, 2010 at 3:03 AM said...

Hope she feels better soon. (and you get some rest) I would love to see an entry on how to potty learn in cloth diapers. We use prefolds, and with the cover that seems like a lot for him to take off...
I know we won't be doing it any time soon, but I am a planner...
Thanks!

christschild on June 19, 2010 at 3:14 PM said...

Ah, I'm sorry....I'll pray that the teething stops soon. I too love your blog and love reading on all the ways to help our beautiful earth God gave us:) Have a blessed day!
Elizabeth

SAPsMaMa on June 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

Just wondering when the LIFE giveaway winner will be chosen, my hubby is impatient! lol

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family