New Features:
*Generous sizing accommodates larger babies.
*Easily accessible/replaceable elastic.
*Completely updated hook and loop closures.
*3x3 snap down design* It could just be me, but these look like they are spaced farther apart now.
*3 new colors
AND! It now comes in snaps!
Oh and there will be brights (the bold colors)! Date available is TBD.











6 comments:
I want to know what "all new redesigned" hoop and loop closures means. Are they better?
I certainly hope they are better. I have several AIOs that need sent back (for a second time) because the aplix is just tearing apart.
You can send them back??? My velcro on my 3.0 frustrates me to no end!!
Yes and no. If they are in the warranty period and coming apart/not working, yes. You will need your receipt.
I'm celebrating on my blog with a giveaway of BumGenius Odor remover, would love it if you'd stop by and enter! It's my first giveaway so trying to get as many followers as possible involved! :D http://sapsmama.blogspot.com/
Exciting product release huh? :)
They look very cute with a little extra wiggle room for larger babies! Love the snaps=)
Post a Comment