Wearing your baby is a blessing in so many ways. One of my favorite carriers is the Sleepy Wrap Organic. It is so soft, supportive and I just love the bit of stretch it offers. It fits tight to my baby and I just adore it. I wrote about it back in January and I believe that it is a must for all new babies! I am thrilled to have their participation in this event :)This wrap is the one I go to. It fits beautifully without the guesswork involved with some others. I love it and think you will too.
Being closer to baby also means being careful about what's on your body. Mainstream body product are full of terrible chemicals. I was recently introduced to Earth Mama Angel Baby. They carry all sorts of amazing organic items for mom and baby. I am personally in LOVE with their body care products. I have been using their Angel Baby Kit on the kids (love the wash and bottom balm especially!) and the Happy Mama Body Wash on myself (and baby when she joins me). The scents are gentle and heavenly and I am at ease knowing that they are completely safe.
I love running a hot bath and sinking into it. Their body washes are so gentle, both in use and scent. My baby girl loves joining me. I'll sit with my kneed propped to make a perfect little seat for her, cover her with a wet washcloth (like a little blanket) and gently scrub her with the foaming wash. It is very relaxing and a great chance to bond.
Earth Mama Angel Baby is a great business and I am so happy to have the opportunity to work with them and help spread the word of their company.
Another company that I adore is Thirsties. They are a small (but growing!) cloth diaper company committed to greener parenting and eco-friendly solutions, not to mention 100% USA made quality! Their diapers are made by work at home mothers near their Canyon City warehouse.I love cloth diapering and I have talked about Thirsties on more than one occasion. I encourage you to read more about cloth diapering if you haven't already. It's so much easier than you might think! Not to mention much more effective (ooh the blowouts we had long ago when we used disposables!). It is also easier on the wallet and planet :)

To get you started on your cloth diapering adventure, Thirsties has generously offered up a Duo Diaper, a pack of their Fab Wipes (and yes, they are fab!), a bottle of their Booty Luster wipe spray, AND!!! a combo back of their Pre-Wash and Super Wash!
Because I love natural fibers I have to include Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo Hemp Diaper Inserts! These things rock. I use them in all of my pocket diapers and in my overnight diapering solution. I have tried other hemp insets and none compare. Be sure to pick some of these up on the 5th and 20th of each month, but be fast! When she stocks her store, they sell out super quick.After baby has been washed up and diapered it's likely time for a nibble and nap. Swaddling your baby is a great way to help them feel secure and sleep soundly, but not all blankets are created equal. My kids hate getting hot and many swaddling blankets are simply too warm. That's why I love my Organic Solana Swaddle Wrap. I've mentioned them before, and I'm happy to be doing so again.
I remember when I used my wrap for the first time. My daughter slept more soundly than he had in weeks. At the time she wanted held, even for naps. While I enjoy holding her, with two other children, nap time is generally a time I need to do things with my other babies. This is one of my favorite blankets, even when not swaddling because it's so light that I don't have to worry about my baby girl getting too hot while she naps.
Are you ready to try out these amazing items? The winner of this day will win an Sleepy Wrap Organic, Angel Baby Kit, huge gift set from Thirsties, amazing hemp inserts from Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo and a beautiful sheer, organic swaddle wrap from Solana.
Here's how to win!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Tell me what green thing you love most that relates to parenting, or which you look forward to most. Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Happy Mother's Day (Day 3!) from @EFFBlog @SleepyWrap @MAMAMELINDA Thirsties AFFF & Solana http://bit.ly/1jtGb1 #giveaway" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Follow the blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Join our new email newsletter for notices on special events coming up for the blog.
*Put the our Blog Button on your blog sidebar or web page. Leave a link!
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog, Sleepy Wrap, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Thirsties 1 entry each
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog, Sleepy Wrap, Earth Mama Angel Baby, Thirsties 1 entry each
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media (message boards, Facebook, etc!). Leave a comment with a link.
and as always, Good Luck and Enjoy!
US Only. Giveaway ends May 31st. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided product to review from EMAB or this giveaway. No money or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.













373 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 373 of 373 Newer› Newest»-
Sarah Hull on May 14, 2010 at 1:57 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kelli A. on May 14, 2010 at 9:05 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on May 14, 2010 at 9:38 AM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Unknown on May 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on May 14, 2010 at 9:41 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on May 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on May 14, 2010 at 9:42 AM
said...
-
-
-
Tami on May 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Tami on May 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Tami on May 14, 2010 at 10:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Lindsay on May 14, 2010 at 10:40 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 11:53 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 11:57 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 11:59 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 12:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 12:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mom of FIVE on May 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Stephanie on May 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 5:54 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 5:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Caroline on May 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
MM4ver on May 14, 2010 at 9:20 PM
said...
-
-
-
MM4ver on May 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
MM4ver on May 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jodi Steele on May 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM
said...
-
-
-
Mariah on May 15, 2010 at 1:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mariah on May 15, 2010 at 1:07 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mariah on May 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
Sarah on May 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Sarah on May 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Sarah on May 15, 2010 at 2:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 15, 2010 at 3:30 PM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 15, 2010 at 3:30 PM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 15, 2010 at 3:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 16, 2010 at 7:20 PM
said...
-
-
-
Amy on May 17, 2010 at 2:43 AM
said...
-
-
-
Amy on May 17, 2010 at 2:43 AM
said...
-
-
-
Amy on May 17, 2010 at 2:44 AM
said...
-
-
-
Amy on May 17, 2010 at 2:44 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 2:50 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:13 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:15 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:17 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:19 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:20 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 17, 2010 at 3:22 AM
said...
-
-
-
*nikki on May 17, 2010 at 7:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
*nikki on May 17, 2010 at 7:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
*nikki on May 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
*nikki on May 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
*nikki on May 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on May 17, 2010 at 9:04 AM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on May 17, 2010 at 9:05 AM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on May 17, 2010 at 9:05 AM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on May 17, 2010 at 9:07 AM
said...
-
-
-
Attila & Tamara on May 17, 2010 at 9:08 AM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 17, 2010 at 4:41 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dana on May 17, 2010 at 7:52 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mariah on May 17, 2010 at 8:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 18, 2010 at 3:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
mojoraven on May 19, 2010 at 1:55 AM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 19, 2010 at 3:44 AM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 19, 2010 at 5:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
ColleenMarie82 on May 19, 2010 at 5:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on May 20, 2010 at 3:31 PM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on May 20, 2010 at 3:32 PM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on May 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on May 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:51 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:57 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 22, 2010 at 12:58 AM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 22, 2010 at 8:29 PM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 22, 2010 at 9:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
susan on May 24, 2010 at 2:17 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 25, 2010 at 1:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea on May 28, 2010 at 2:19 AM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea on May 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Andrea on May 28, 2010 at 2:22 AM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea on May 28, 2010 at 2:23 AM
said...
-
-
-
Andrea on May 28, 2010 at 2:24 AM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 28, 2010 at 11:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
chelsealush on May 29, 2010 at 2:40 AM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
Dawn on May 29, 2010 at 9:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on May 30, 2010 at 11:44 PM
said...
-
-
-
Bethany on May 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM
said...
-
-
-
SAPsMaMa on May 31, 2010 at 8:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:12 PM
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM
said...
-
-
-
ShoppingFreak on May 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM
said...
-
-
-
KCMichigan on May 31, 2010 at 1:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
KCMichigan on May 31, 2010 at 1:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
KCMichigan on May 31, 2010 at 1:50 PM
said...
-
-
-
KCMichigan on May 31, 2010 at 1:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
KCMichigan on May 31, 2010 at 1:52 PM
said...
-
-
-
Maia on May 31, 2010 at 2:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:41 PM
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:44 PM
said...
-
-
-
Libby on May 31, 2010 at 5:44 PM
said...
-
-
-
Alesha @ Full Time Mama on May 31, 2010 at 6:24 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on May 31, 2010 at 8:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:15 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on May 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM
said...
-
-
-
alissa on May 31, 2010 at 10:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
alissa on May 31, 2010 at 10:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
alissa on May 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
alissa on May 31, 2010 at 10:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
alissa on May 31, 2010 at 10:41 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
tina reynolds on June 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM
said...
-
-
-
Rajee on June 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM
said...
-
-
-
Rajee on June 1, 2010 at 1:14 AM
said...
-
-
-
Catrina on June 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM
said...
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 373 of 373 Newer› Newest»I blogged about this giveaway: http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-family-is-having-giveaway.html
SHull2319 at gmail dot com
I live green by using cloth diapers and wearing my baby. Kellim22 at hotmail dot com
I like the Eco Friendly Family Blog on Facebook
I follow your blog
I'm a Facebook fan of sleepy wrap
I'm a facebook fan of Thirsties
I meant I liked those. I also "like" Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB.
I'm actually excited about the idea of us "Living Green" with cloth diapering. Love the fact that it's great for our environment, easier on the wallet and even better for the baby's bum!
heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Joined the email newsletter
heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Like EFF blog on facebook - heatherscholten
heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Like Thirsties on facebook - heatherscholten
heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
we love cloth diapering our little girl and love carrying her in our mei tai carrier! we love to "live green!"
tamipearson at gmail dot com
i follow your blog :)
tamipearson at gmail dot com
i subscribe to your newsletter
tamipearson at gmail dot com
Live Green
I just bought some organic prefolds and I'm so excited about using them for my new baby coming in June!
This goes two ways for me. I love using my cloth diapers and I also love teaching my kids all about growing our own garden. Both are great ways to "live green" and my kids love both! My older ones definetly love to help choose which diaper to put on the twins and who doesn't love to watch plants grow from seeds?
I follow the blog!
I get your newsletter!
I am a FB fan of your blog
I am a Sleepy Wrap fan! I also love my brown Sleepy Wrap!
I am an Earth Momma Angel Baby FB fan.
I am a fan of Thirsties! I love my Duo Wraps!
My favorite way to "Live Green"is cloth diapering. There are so many benefits!
Thanks for the chance to win these great prizes!
stefibeth @ aol.com
I'm a follower!
I "like" SleepyWrap on FB!
I "like" Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB!
I "like" Thirsties on FB!
I sybscribe to your newsletter!
I follow you on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/Stefibeth
I love to "live green" by using cloth diapers! We have just started and are trying to build our stash! We can't afford a lot but the investment in these are worth it (right now we're using mostly prefolds and covers).
c_guf at yahoo dot com
follow you and tweeted
http://twitter.com/carolineguf/status/13999675893
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your newsletter
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I like EFFBlog on FB
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I like Sleepy Wrap on FB
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I like Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I like Thirsties on FB
Posted on FB about giveaway!
http://www.facebook.com/caroline.guf?v=wall&story_fbid=121749831179331&ref=mf
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I look forward to feeding my children healthy homemade food. And cloth diapering them.
Live Green!
I follow your Blog
I recieve the newsletter
I tweeted again today!
https://twitter.com/JodiLinn
I am looking forward to trying out the different diapers I have and showing people that it does work! You can live green!
mariahm22 at gmail dot com
I follow the blog!
mariah22 at gmail dot com
Grabbed the button! http://waitingonournewmoon.blogspot.com/
mariahm22 at gmail dot com
My favorite way to live green (and parent green) is to cloth diaper. I didn't start until my son was 10 months old, but LOVE it!
sarebear.w at gmail dot com.
I follow your blog
I get the newsletter.
I look forward to teaching my little one to Live Green by being a good example and trying new ways of diapering and wipes!
I follow and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14054733772
I follow.
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14055495174
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14105285611
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14126046948
The part of living green that gives me the most enjoyment and means the most to me as a parent is the use of organic foods and our CSA.
rumbleinthekitchen@gmail.com
Following the blog.
Have button in my blog.
rumbleinthekitchen.com
signed up for newsletter
My favorite way to Live Green with my baby is making her baby food at home. This way I can use organic, locally grown ingredients. Not only does this eliminate pesticide and preservative consumption and reduce gasoline usage, it also doesn't use a bunch of glass jars that must then be thrown away.
I follow on Twitter and tweeted.
http://twitter.com/mojoraven/statuses/14147024919
I follow your blog.
I subscribed to your newsletter.
I like Sleepy Wrap on Facebook.
I like EFFBlog on Facebook.
I like Earth Mama Angel Baby on Facebook.
I like Thirsties on Facebook.
the thing i look forward to most is showing my child the world - and not just showing, but showing her how to appreciate the wonders of our earth and why it's important for us to live green and leave minimal footprints on our earth. :-)
i follow the EFF blog
i'm a FB fan of EFF blog
i'm a FB fan of thirsties
i'm a FB fan of earth mama angel baby
I think the green thing that I do that relates to parenting that I love the most is making my own baby food--especially yogurt. There is just something so satisfying about producing something from "scratch" that is good for your baby. I admit that I don't LIVE GREEN in every way, but this is a fun, small thing that I can do for my baby and for the earth God created for him to live in!
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your newsletter
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I like the EFF blog on Facebook
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I like Thirsties on Facebook!
szogediek at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14182230773
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
The green thing I do that I love most related to parenting is cloth diapering my baby. Once I began my cloth diapering journey, we found so many other ways to live green. We use reusable bottles and we recycle everything that we can!
danajewers6352 at msn dot com
Following now and tweet! http://twitter.com/callthewind/status/14192304692
mariahm22 at gmail dot com
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14213665765
http://twitter.com/mojoraven/statuses/14277621997
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14281493646
I am really looking forward to trying cloth diapering for the first time with my daughter. I want to do my best to "live green" and keep my kids heathy.
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
I follow your blog.
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
I receive your e-newsletter.
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
I like Thirsties on facebook.
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14316538093
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I love cloth diapering
inman@Mobap.edu
I am so happy to help my little one live green. We cloth diaper, use cloth wipes, do elimination communication (which means less dirty diapers).
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I follow the blog.
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I get the email newsletter.
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I liked EFF on facebook.
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I am most looking forward to cloth diapering our little guy due in September! People think I'm crazy, but I'm excited to do more to live green!
garyandalesha at cox dot net
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/14474941094
garyandalesha at cox dot net
blog follower
garyandalesha at cox dot net
FB fan of you (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
garyandalesha at cox dot net
FB fan of Sleepy Wrap (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
garyandalesha at cox dot net
FB fan of Thirsties (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
garyandalesha at cox dot ne
FB fan of EAB (Alesha Y Jacobsen)
garyandalesha at cox dot net
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14524770884
https://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14527171605
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/14606329006
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/14674308189
garyandalesha at cox dot net
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/14864094347
garyandalesha at cox dot net
Tweet
http://twitter.com/andrea909/status/14888613065
The most green thing we do is cloth diaper.
Live green!
following you on google friend
Email subscriber
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/14950310969
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
Chelsealush@gmail.com
I am going to start to live green (er) by cloth diapering as soon as LO is born. But I am looking forward to keeping human feces out of landfills! :D
We try to Live Green. I cloth diaper 2 of my kids. and love it
tweeted and following you
http://twitter.com/adjolly/status/15011614157
following blog Mamamonkmee
Joined new email newsletter
Button on blog
http://mamamonkmee.blogspot.com/p/special-links.html
Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog
Like on Facebook, Sleepy Wrap,
Like on Facebook, Earth Mama Angel Baby,
Like on Facebook, Thirsties
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/15046408381
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
My boyfriend and I have been trying the whole live green thing and we definitely like it. I love to cloth diapers. When I started down this journey of green.. I never knew how many bad things that disposable diapers have in them. Ew. Or how long it takes for them to break up. DOUBLE EW!
BethanyH89@gmail.com
I follow your blog
BethanyH89@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/15103866591
tweet
mphin278 at yahoo dot com
I shared this site on my facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=100000129287867#!/profile.php?id=100000129287867
I like EFFblog on FB
I like Sleepy Wrap on FB
I like Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB
I like Thirsties on FB
I follow your blog
Arabellalysette@yahoo.com
tweet @7monkeys4me
How do we choose to LIVE GREEN? We have used cloth diapers with baby number 4 in 2002.t is now 2010 and we are on baby number 7 and are still using cloth diapers. I make all of my children's baby food and I love using a wrap or sling to keep my babies close to me.
Our family likes to live green by recycling! We have two big bins that we put our paper, metal, and plastics in! Our two 4yr olds know what is recyclable and what is not and love to help!
kclements2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I follow you on GFC (KateC)
kclements2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like EarthMamaAngelBaby on FB
kclements2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like EFFBlog on FB
kclements2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com
I like Sleepy Wrap on FB
kclements2001 (at) hotmail (dot) com
We are really trying to live green by cloth diapering and using reusable shopping bags...it's a start at least :)
chrisandmaia at gmail dot com
what I am most looking forward to with this baby is cloth diapering. not only is it more cost effective, but i will be living green too.
i am am email subscriber
i am follwing your blog via google reader
one of the ways we live green is by cloth diapering. we love it!
THanks for the chance!
I follow your blog with Google friend connect.
EFF Blog FB fan
Thirsties FB fan
EMAB fb fan
Sleepy Wrap FB fan
http://twitter.com/JacobsenFamily/status/15135698557
garyandalesha at cox dot net
tweet
http://twitter.com/talesofthewife/status/15141854934
The one green thing that I love doing regarding parenting is cloth diapering, and my little one isn't even here yet! Live Green!
Tweeted http://twitter.com/beegreenbuzz/status/15144736224
Following the blog.
Signed up for the newsletter.
Liked EFFBlog on FB.
Liked Sleepy Wrap on FB.
Liked Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB.
Liked Thirsties on FB.
Cloth diapering is my favorite way to "live green." It makes me so happy when I don't need to add to a landfill!
alissa.barshinger@gmail.com
liked thirsties on FB.
liked EFF blog on FB.
liked Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB.
liked Sleep Wrap on FB.
My favorite way to live green with my children has been cloth diapering. So much less waste, less blowouts, less rashes and they're sooo cute!
Liked sleepy wrap on fb
Liked Earth Mama Angel Baby on fb
Liked Thirsties on fb
We cloth diaper and take the kids to enoy nature to live green eaglesforjack@gmail.com
love to use cloth diaper not only to learn about green but gives more comfort to babies
rajee@momsfocusonline.com
*Like us on Facebook, EFFBlog,
Has a winner been chosen yet?
Post a Comment