When I had my first child I found out that breastfeeding left me full and leaky. How fun, right? Well, not so much. I had to run down to the store and pick up a box of awful and bulky breastpads. They did the job, but they weren't exactly eco-friendly or budget friendly.With my second child, I found a slightly better model that was a whole lot thinner, but they still showed through and still weren't eco-friendly or budget friendly.
I wish I had known then about cloth breast pads (and a lot more!).
There are lots of cloth breast pads out there (I have tried a few) but none compare to my Milk Maids from Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo!
Milk Maids nursing pads are super thin, discrete and made from hemp, cotton, bamboo and waterproof PUL (polyurethane laminate). She has a new luxury model out made from ultra silky bamboo velour. These babies are SO soft!These breast pads are seriously fantastic. They are so thin that they aren't even visible under most of my shirts, which is so important to me. I do not want to look like I'm wearing saucers under my shirt. They are also very absorbent. I have yet to soak through one of these puppies. I have soaked them, but not soaked through them! They have a PUL layer on the back that keeps them from leaking through.
Milk Maids are approximately 5" in diameter. They fit anyone and the larger design (coupled with the super thinness!) is what makes them so invisible under your clothes.
I would like to mention that not only are these things amazing, they are *highly* sought after. She stocks her store on the 5th and 20th of the month and I have seen her sell out in seconds! I kid you not, and yes, they are worth it!
If you would like to nab a pair for yourself head on over to her shop tomorrow. She will be stocking her store at 12:00 noon EST. Be there on time or you'll likely lose out, until next time at least :) It's well worth getting there a few minutes early to stalk the shop!
While you are there you might want to pick up some of her fabulous hemp diaper inserts. She will be offering them in sets for the first time ever! These amazing inserts come fully prepped and ready to use. If you have ever prepped natural fiber diapers, you know how much work that saves!
Alright, enough of my gushing :)
Head on over to Artsy Fartsy Foo Foo and pick up your very own Milk Maids (and inserts!) Remember, stocking time is noon tomorrow! If you miss it, don't worry. She stocks on the 5th & 20th each and every month!











1 comments:
came to you from another blog! I will be following, I hope you return the favor. I write a lot about aromatherapy, herbs, relaxation, and anything that helps keep the family in harmony and mommy sane!
Post a Comment