I recently purchased a pack of Marcal Small Steps 2-ply toilet tissue and fell in love. I have been use to traditional toilet tissues and not only do I find this very comparable in feel, but I find it is better when it comes to lint. I was excited to know more about their products so that I could share with you, so I contacted them!
Marcal Small Steps is a wonderful company that has been saving trees since 1950. They offer paper towels, napkins, toilet tissue, & facial tissue for the home and beyond. Their paper products are hypoallergenic, virtually lint free, and whitened without chlorine bleaching.
Check out this great flash flip book explaining how their products are made.
When my package arrived from Marcal, I was giddy! I waited for my husband to get home and then set about changing all of my paper products over to Small Steps to begin testing right away.
To be honest, I was a little unsure of the toilet tissue that I received as it was 1-ply and not the 2-ply that I had purchased at the store. I love that it's recycled and now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks, I am use to it. However, I still like the 2-ply more. I feel like I use just as much, if not more of the 1-ply to try to equal the 2-ply's effectiveness. It's still great though and if the 2-ply weren't available, I would buy the 1-ply.
The paper towels are great too. I love the hearts on them and the size of the sheets. They are smaller than a standard sheet, yet larger than most sizable sheets. I find that with their sizing I am able to use less paper towels over all, and I love that.
I love their facial tissues and napkins too. Both are plenty soft and do the job. I even find that the tissues are still gentle enough when damp to remove my eye makeup.
I encourage you to choose recycled too!
Check out Marcal's great products and join them Facebook & Twitter. When you're done with that, head on over to our event for a chance to enter to win a start kit from Marcal Small Steps!
One lucky winner will win a box full of their products to outfit their entire house! Just click the banner below to go forums to enter.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided a sample to review. No other compensation was given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. More information & Giveaway guidelines.













3 comments:
Following your from the MBC
Hope you can follow me too.:)
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/
I'm a new follower from MBC. I would love for you to follow me too! Have a great night!
www.reviewretreat.com
Post a Comment