I know there are several brands of health friendly toothpastes and other oral hygiene products, but I would like to tell you about my favorite.Dr. Ken's is my all time favorite toothpaste. It has a great texture. Not gummy or gritty. The flavor is pleasant and not like chewing on a bitter mint leaf or eating straight sugar. I find it's a perfect middle of the road and it didn't even make me sick during my pregnancies! (If you're unaware, that can be an issue.)
You can check out exactly what is in each of their products here (without all of the unfamiliar terms!)
They offer several varieties of toothpaste. Spearmint, Wintergreen and Cinnamon, all with or without fluoride!
They also offer a whole slew of other products. I've had a sample of the mouthwash and it was great. I haven't tried the rest of them, but I look forward to doing so in the future :)
Mouthwash, Dental Floss, Breath Strips & Dental Gum
.jpg)


.jpg)
FCC Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. I love my toothpaste! No money, product or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here.
.jpg)


.jpg)
FCC Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. I love my toothpaste! No money, product or other perks were given. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here.











5 comments:
I love that toothpaste too! I am from DS!!! I am an October mom- well should have been anyways. She came in July. I love your blog! Great job
I remember you :D My oldest daughter and your youngest share a name :) My oldest daughter was born at 33 weeks.
Your story stuck with me :)
Anyhow, yes, love this toothpaste! My son even uses it and loves it :) Good stuff.
Thanks for stopping by :) I'm glad you like the blog.
The author of theecofriendlyfamily.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Nothing sounds more fun than the sound of a primary school at break time. Thanks for the info.
FYI: Dr. Ken's is on sale at Whole Foods this week...
Thanks for the Dr. Kens suggestion! I'll give it a try. I started using earth friendly products by Preserve for all of their dental stuff like toothbrushes and tongue cleaners. You should use it with your Dr. Kens toothpaste :)
Post a Comment