Let's talk diaper bags :)
I was recently introduced to a bag I had never seen before. It is from Maxwell Designs, created by a Canadian stay-at-home mom.
I have not seen this bag in person and do not own it. I can tell you what I have seen and know of it though :)
These bags are hemp and messenger style, so no "looking like mom". Not that being a mom isn't great, but really, I don't want my diaper bag to scream "LOOK I'M A FRUMPY MOM!" Even though most days I feel like it :D I want to look put together even when I don't feel like it (and am probably sporting spit up on my shirt), so I can imagine that this bag would help with that :)
The great and unique things about these bags is that they can be completely custom!
You can pick size: They come in:
Small Diaper Bag Dimensions: 12" long x 9" wide x 4" deep
Medium Diaper Bag Dimensions: 14" long x 3.5" wide x 10.5" deep
Large Diaper Bag Dimensions: 15" long x 5" wide x 10.5" deep
Hemp color: Blue, Taupe, Black or Natural
And cotton accent fabric: Check out these fabric choices!
Here are a few just for something pretty to look at :)

Here's the inside of this diaper bag :) See the pretty trim and outside pockets?
I almost forgot to mention you can get a changing pad to match! There are a couple of cloth diapers in the other pocket, the place for the water bottle will fit a Sigg or Kleen Kanteen style/size container. Judging on the sizes of these things, I'm going to venture to say that this bag is pretty roomy and would have enough space to hold your diapers, extra clothes, a light blanket maybe and some room to spare.
Not in the market for a diaper bag?
They also have changing pads, slings, some baby clothes and I saw some cute purses in the sale section... *want*...
Maxwell Designs is offering a discount for our readers :)
Use code: teff10 to receive 10% off of your total purchase.
This coupon is valid through March of 2010!
Free shipping for orders US over $160: Use code: usashipover160 at checkout
In Canada? Use code: canadashipover150
These coupons are stackable!
Use code: teff10 to receive 10% off of your total purchase.
This coupon is valid through March of 2010!
Free shipping for orders US over $160: Use code: usashipover160 at checkout
In Canada? Use code: canadashipover150
These coupons are stackable!
FCC Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement! I was not given any sort of compensation (money/product/etc) for this post & promotion. For more information about this blog please look here.











2 comments:
where were these diaper bags when we had kids in diapers! i was a frump(er). things have come a long way even in a few short years!
Fantastic bag! I must say we have same color of taste. I love it.
Post a Comment