Friday, November 20, 2009

What's in your household cleaners?

That's something that we should be asking ourselves if we aren't already.

This video was shared with me and it is too funny! More importantly, it sends a great message.

Check it out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great. I use this:
Spray bottle
1/2 water
1/2 clear vinegar
about 10 drops lavender/tea tree essential oil

Much better than all those chemicals!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on November 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM said...

I can't see the video. What was the basis of it?

Tester on November 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM said...

They keep taking down the videos :\ I linked to the creator's site, it's on there (for now!)

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula on November 28, 2009 at 8:40 PM said...

Thank you! I was able to watch it!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family