I recently wrote about my love of babywearing (Wear Your Baby Giveaway) and my experience with the Moby Wrap.I am a huge believer in the power and benefits of baby wearing. (I really need to get a post up about this!)
Lana from Moby Wrap saw the blog post and offered a Moby for our readers as a thank you for the review (It was my pleasure, I can assure you!)
I was elated! As I wrote about before, my oldest daughter was born premature at just 33 weeks (we have 3 kids big brother & two little sisters!) I discovered baby wearing when an amazing nurse (thank you Mary!) told be about Kangaroo Care. Our daughter is the most peaceful, secure child and she grew! Oh my goodness how she grew. After the first 3 months or so, she was right on track with her actual age. Of course wearing her didn't do this alone, but I fully believe that it played a large part in her development.
As I said before, Moby is generously donating a wrap for a reader to win :)
The reader will be able to choose any solid colored wrap from their site and it will be shipped directly to the winner from Moby Wrap (thank you again for this opportunity!)
So let's get to it!
Just as before: This is open to everyone, however, I do hope that someone who hasn't had a chance to wear their baby gets the opportunity to because of this. It is an incredible gift for your child and it helps create an amazing bond.
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Amber! Enjoy wearing your baby!

*****
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
*****
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
*****
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Please post here telling me something that you have learned about babywearing (from their site, another or your own knowledge) Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Wear your baby! Win a Moby from @mobywrap and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of Moby Wrap on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.
Thank you and Good Luck!
US Only. Giveaway ends December 5th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
Please post here telling me something that you have learned about babywearing (from their site, another or your own knowledge) Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Wear your baby! Win a Moby from @mobywrap and @EFFblog http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status.
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on facebook, leave a comment.
*Become a fan of Moby Wrap on facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment with a link.
Thank you and Good Luck!
US Only. Giveaway ends December 5th. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement! I was not given any sort of compensation (money/product) for this giveaway. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.










188 comments:
I am in LOVE with my Moby Wrap!! I am a doula an would love to win one of these wraps for one of my clients!
ROCK ON and LIVE GREEN!!!!!
The website shows 11 different ways to carry your baby using the Moby. I love wearing my baby!
Live Green!
saywah_j at yahoo dot com
follow and tweet:
http://twitter.com/saywah/status/6130652280
saywah_j at yahoo dot com
I am following your blog. (My email is on my blogspot profile).
I became a fan on facebook!
I have become a fan of Moby Wrap on Facebook as well :)
learned all about kangaroo care from my sis who had her baby at 29 weeks - love the many ways to wear the moby! - live green!!
I love the connection I get when wearing my baby. I love that she snuggles in close and sleeps longer and better then she ever does when I'm not wearing her.
I also love that babywearing helps nursing mommas keep their milk supply up! What better way to Live Green then to nurse your baby? :)
I just sent out the tweet.:)
http://twitter.com/Hippinski/statuses/6131219786
hippinski@gmail.com
I am already following the blog and LOVE it. :)
Already a fan on FB and just left a message thanking you for doing this giveaway. :)
hippinski@gmail.com
Just became and official fan of Moby on FB. I've always been a fan...now it's just in writing. :)
My 6 day old is currently in the NICU so I would love a chance to try a Moby when she comes home! I really like that the Moby brand wraps are produced with sustainably work conditions. Live green!re
Following the blog!
I really want to try a Moby wrap. I have a pocket sling, but don't really feel comfortable in it. The Moby uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Live green!
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
tweet! http://twitter.com/graygirly/statuses/6131948777
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I follow. ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I cant believe there are so many ways to use the Moby and wear your baby!
Live Green!
angienoden at gmail dot com
EFF blog fan on Facebook!
angienoden at gmail dot com
Moby fan on FB!
angienoden at gmail dot com
Babywearing makes NIP so much easier!!
Live Green.
Why would i choose to wear my son? What do i think of babywearing? This world is so big and new to our precious babies - why in the world would we put them infront of a stroller, away from our faces, our scent, our beating hearts?! Babywearing will give my son, and everyone elses child, a sense of comfort and dedication, and unquestioning love. I want my baby, my chubby bubba boy, to know that he deserves the best, and i believe babywearing (and the Moby!) will send him that message. =)
Oops, forgot to write,
LIVE GREEN!
aavilucea@yahoo.com
I have learned that baby wearing can be instrumental in helping form trust and bonds between baby and adoptive parents. We are adopting our first child in Feb. and I would really love to have a sling to help me bond with the baby.
LIVE GREEN!!
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
I'm a follower of your blog.
jilldaniel_wv@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!
kdegruy at gmail dotcom
I'm a fan of the moby wrap on FB! Live green!
kdegruy at gmail dotcom
I've learned that babywearing is the only way to get anything done at home with a baby! I love all of the different holds for different developmental levels/ages and we've tried them all. Live green!
kdegruy at gmail dotcom
One of the things I'm looking forward to most when our little one comes is babywearing. I hear such good things about the Moby!
Not only is babywearing great for parent and child, but it reduces the need for "distraction" items like plastic play gyms or plastic seats or plastic toys! I'm hoping to babywear in an effort to LIVE GREEN!
fantasticsoyage at gmail dot com
I'm a fan of Moby Wrap on FB!
I am following your blog and check it daily! :)
I'm a fan of EFF on FB!
I have learned that babywearing is not only good for mommy and baby but also for dads as well. Its a great way for them to bond and be close! Live green!
mrs_kelly_sanderson@yahoo.com
Also FB fan!
Babies that are worn are generally calmer babies and cry less.
I don't have a Moby of my own but I borrowed my sister-in-laws to go shopping and my daughter loved it. I loved it to. It was nice cuddle time and I was still able to get things done.
Live Green and Prosper. lol.
tropicaljello1988@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
I am a fan of EFF on Facebook!
I am a fan of Moby on facebook!
I have found I really enjoy baby wearing. When he was much smaller, it made things like trips to the mailbox, walks around the neighborhood, and grocery shopping much more of a breeze...While I don't wear my son as often as I used to, when I do wear him, I love having my hands free, all the while knowing my baby is happy & secure.
LIVE GREEN!!
perfectedinhim03@yahoo.com
EFF fan on Facebook.
perfectedinhim03@yahoo.com
I have not only learned how diverse baby wearing is, and how many holds there are with a moby wrap, but also how truly bonding baby wearing can be! I'm proud to see that a lot of mommas who Live Green are also into bonding with their children!
gracefulmaggster at gmail.com
gracefulmaggster at gmail.com is a fan on facebook!
I am a huge fan of cloth diapering. I cloth diapered with DD, but hadn't heard much about baby wearing except for premature babies. This time around I have learned that baby wearing is not just for preemies, but full term babies as well. Babywearing is the best way to keep a baby close to you while doing household chores, the baby learns from your actions. It is also a great breastfeeding tool as it offers a discreet way to breastfeed in public. The best way to live is to LIVE GREEN!
http://twitter.com/BAMFArmyWife06
tweeted it!
Became a fan of the blog and Moby Wrap on FB...left a comment on the pages as well
I've learned that wearing a newborn in a close-held wrap like the Moby can help soothe even the fussiest babies, aid in reflux issues, and help get baby to sleep and mama to get things done! Live Green!!
lytedak at gmail dot com
I'm a blog follower!
lytedark at gmail dot com
Facebook fan!
lytedark at gmail dot com
Moby Facebook fan!
lytedark at gmail dot com
Wearing my baby allows me to get things done around the house, utilize my full shopping cart, and generally, spend lots of time snuggled with my baby! Live Green!
mrseam@gmail.com
Tweet tweet! http://twitter.com/ElisabethMyrick/status/6140710202
I'm a blog follower!
I'm an EFF facebook fan.
I am expecting our second in a few weeks and have been reading how babywearing will alow me to still give lots of attention to our toddler while keeping baby safe and snuggly. I would love to win a Moby Wrap! Live Green!
I just became a fan of Moby!
Im already of big fan of this blog!
We have practiced Elimination Communication with our 8-month-old daughter since birth - and because of it there are WAY less cloth diapers to wash. Babywearing keeps her close to me so it's much easier to sense when she needs to go! Those wiggles mean something!
Live Green!
inchofstar[at]gmail[dot]com
Fanned Moby wrap.
inchofstar[at]gmail[dot]com
Fanned EFF.
inchofstar[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow your blog!
inchofstar[at]gmail[dot]com
I love wearing my son and how calm he is while being worn. I also use it as a learning tool to teach him about what I am doing when he is being worn. It would be harder to do this if he was somewhere else in the house. I would love to win this for a friend with a newborn DD that has extreme separation anxiety. I believe baby wearing is another great way to live green!
We love the Moby! A student in my research class did a paper on Kangaroo Care last semester. She introduced me to the Moby and all the benefits of baby wearing. I love that I can use it so many different ways!
LiveGreen!
ambergrundy at gmail dot com
follow and tweet: http://twitter.com/abear23/status/6144987199
ambergrundy at gmail dot com
following your blog!
ambergrundy at gmail dot com
became a fan of your blog on facebook!
ambergrundy at gmail dot com
became a fan of Moby on facebook!
ambergrundy at gmail dot com
I would LOVE to win a Moby Wrap because I've always wanted to try it. Unfortunatly, I cant afford one as me and the FI and baby are moving into a new apartment due to bad circumstances and are barely getting by with his diapers and wipes. I want to be closer to my baby and let him snuggle with me all the time! :)
LIVE GREEN!!!
emochicx@hotmail.com
I have been seriously thinking about getting a moby, but with the budget right now its just not doable. I have researched the advantages of baby wearing and really think my 2nd son can really have a great outcome with it. A second thing would be that it could really help having to run errands like grocery shopping, I am still scared to go to the store by myself with the boys, with my husband gone it makes things alot harder that I took for granted. Like cooking dinner to cleaning the house. I truely hope I can win this moby to help me while my husband is gone for a year. LIVE GREEN garrison_army_03@yahoo.com
I've looked and looked on the internet and read reviews on the Moby. I have friends who LOVe theirs. My husband and I would love to purchase one but are a little stretched for cash (he's going back to school, I'm a 2nd grade teacher). We love that bonding that holding and cuddling creates; we hate to just park her in a bouncer or pack and play.
hillaryriesen@hotmail.com
I've not had a chance to get a mpby wrap but would love to get one so Dear Husband and I can both bond even more with our baby girl. It will also help keep my milk supply up to reach my goal of nursing for a year. Live green!
he2hockeystick[at]hotmail[dot]com
I've learned that baby wearing can actually be safer then using a stroller. On the news I saw a clip of a Mom who wasn't paying attention to her stroller and it went under a subway train! Luckily the baby was fine, but that never would have happened if she was wearing. So live green! Wear your baby. :)
ecofriendlyandfrugal(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter and Tweet! http://twitter.com/EFandFrugal/status/6147273805
ecofriendlyandfrugal(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow (and love) your blog!
ecofriendlyandfrugal(at)gmail(dot)com
I am your fan on FB!
ecofriendlyandfrugal(at)gmail(dot)com
I now follow Moby Wraps on FB, too.
ecofriendlyandfrugal(at)gmail(dot)com
I can't wait to wear my baby when he comes!
Live green!
And I'm a follower now!
I have learned that I will never shop without the Moby again! I am hoping to win so that my Sister in law can do the same! LIVE GREEN! amy_ll@hotmail.com
I follow on twitter & tweeted about this giveaway. @amyleematthews
I follow your blog.
I am a fb fan
I am a Moby fb fan.
My SD was a very BIG baby, and I'm expecting our child(ren) to be big, too. I am somewhat small-framed and think a Moby would be more ergonomical for me :) And, I love to live green!
silly34 (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm very interested in Babywearing with a Moby. How could close contact with your baby not be a good thing! :)
LIVE GREEN!
sngedds @ gmail dot com
I'm an EFF fan on facebook!
Twitter entry: http://twitter.com/fanny119
Moby fan on facebook!
I've always wanted to try a Moby Wrap. I have several other carriers/slings, but I've heard the Moby is fantastic. I would love to live green even more with one!
bethmc84 at hotmail dot com
My cousin said that I NEED a moby wrap, as wearing the baby was the only way she got any housework done those first few months! LIVE GREEN!!
ctreynard@yahoo.com
Became a moby fan on facebook!
Live green!
ctreynard@yahoo.com
Became an EFF fan!
Live green!
ctreynard@yahoo.com
tweet! http://twitter.com/graygirly/status/6159954626
ruth dot gray at gmail dot com
I don't have a Moby wrap, but know that Oliver loves his sling that he will soon outgrow. I would love to have a moby wrap! He is always so peaceful and happy when I am wearing him. We are a Military Family heading to Germany in a little over a month, and having a Moby Wrap by then would make our trip a billion times easier and more enjoyable for everyone. I can't imagine pushing a stroller through the airport! Plus, it would be wonderful to explore Europe with Oliver in a sling since my husband will be deployed the first year we are there and wearing Oliver will make things so much more fun. I have only heard WONDERFUL things about the Moby Wrap and know this is the wrap I want.
http://twitter.com/Nerderella
I tweeted!
I am following your blog.
I became a fan of Moby on FB!
I became a fan of EFF on FB!
I have learned that babywearing, especially kangaroo care, can be so helpful with a new baby to help them bond and learn to nurse from their mom! Thanks and live green!
annieb_79@yahoo.com
I love babywearing (esp in the newborn stage). my little guy loved snuggling in his sling. i tell all new moms (to-be) to wear their baby. i loved having 2 hands and still be close to my baby. (if i win, i will be giving this to my SIL to try babywearing)
live green...live happy.
(email in profile)
I learned The fabric can hold up to 45 lbs, and most people feel comfortable carrying up to 35 lbs.
I have not used this, but always wanted one. I have always wanted to baby wear, but have not gotten to much. Live green
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/6162837406
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
follow
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
fb fan
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
fb fan of moby
bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com
My son was very colicky and once introduced to baby wearing, it saved my life. He rarely fusses in the moby or sling! Live green! :) co05@hotmail.com
I follow your blog! co05@hotmail.com
LIVE GREEN! squish1212@aol.com
I love babywearing and have always wanted a MOBY. Babywearing calms babies when fussy and makes it easy for mom to do things too! It has been my lifesaver after recently having our second baby.
I try to live green...and my Moby is green! I love the Moby and would love to give one to a dear friend due soon. Babywearing was the best way I found to keep my independence while being a new mother--I could move around and do what I needed to do while keeping the baby close.
mrswetz at yahoo dot com
i didn't wear my daughter much but i'm expected twins now and i think that babywearing will be a lifesaver. i know that wearing babies calms them and helps them sleep so maybe i'll get a little peace!
heatheranya@hotmail.com
live green!!
I learned that the main difference between the Moby Wrap and the Moby D is the distinctive fabric panel in the center. The panel is created from cozy fleece, woven cotton, or Asian silk. My daughter would really love this for the new baby.JD
SamneneD@aol.com
I am now following you on Twitter and I tweeted too!
http://twitter.com/MilitaryMama/status/6206049487
I'm a fan of EFF on Facebook
LIVE GREEN!
The one thing that I've learned is how babywearing can play such an important role in bonding.
My husband was nervous about he was going to bond with the child. While he was pro breast feeding he also wished he could feed her for the bonding experiences.
He thought I was nuts when I ordered our ring sling but then one night he decided to wear her around the house will I got to take a shower and have some me time. When I came back down stairs he was cooing and rocking back and forth on his feet with her. She was just staring at him like he was the most awesome person on the planet. You could feel the bonding and love that was going on between them.
Then when my husband comes home from deployments he tries to wear her in the sling more often when he first gets back cause it promotes bonding between them, the bonding they lost out on while he was gone.
So for me, babywearing is a key to some many things but the bonding has been worth every penny of our ring sling.
I would love to try the Moby Wrap when our new born arrives in May. The ring sling was great but i wasn't confident with it until my daughter was around 4 months old. I hear that a wrap is great for newborns.
Thanks and LIVE GREEN!
[I deleted the original comment for this cause I forgot to put LIVE GREEN in it]
I'm a fan of Moby Wrap on facebook!
Live Green!
Babywearing just seems so much safer and secure for the baby... the moby wrap is great because it can be used in so many different ways and a wide range of weights from preemies to 35lbs. My friend has one and loves it
I had no idea there were so many ways to wear the moby!
Live Green!
donnamartin05 at yahoo dot com
I'm an EFF fan on FB
Live Green!
donnamartin05 at yahoo dot com
I'm a moby fan on FB
Live Green!
donnamartin05 at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower! (Swishdesigns)
Live Green!
donnamartin05 at yahoo dot com
Wow I did not realize how benificial it was to have your baby touching your skin. "A baby's stress hormones, blood pressure, oxygenation, temperature, and heart rate stabilize with skin-on-skin contact." That is truly amazing. I did love wearing my son but was a little intimidated to try the Moby. I think with our next one, and now having a 2 year old full of energy, it would be nice to have to baby a little more securely tucked close to me. Keep it clean, Live Green!
rshetterly at gmail dot com
I learned that wearing a baby in Moby wrap can help soothe a fussy baby because they are snuggled in tight, close to mom and comfortable. Makes sense! I would love to try this with my new baby that I am expecting in February! Live Green!!!
abbyandygaige (at) gmail (dot) com
Follower!
abbyandygaige (at) gmail (dot) com
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/abbyam/status/6213111532
abbyandygaige (at) gmail (dot) com
Wraps are especially great for preemies!!!
I have heard so many good things about the moby and I would love to have one.
the website makes it sound so easy!!!
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
I am currently pregnant with twins. I did not babywear with my 14mo son. I didn't know the benefits and how it can help soothe a baby just to be close to its mother. I hope these babies stay in for a good long while, but if not, the information about Kangaroo care is very interesting and informative!I would love to have one of these to Live Green!
babyfickas@gmail.com
I am currently pregnant with twins. I did not babywear with my 14mo son. I didn't know the benefits and how it can help soothe a baby just to be close to its mother. I hope these babies stay in for a good long while, but if not, the information about Kangaroo care is very interesting and informative!I would love to have one of these to Live Green!
babyfickas@gmail.com
I follow your blog
babyfickas@gmail.com
Fan of EFF on FB
babyfickas@gmail.com
Fan of Moby Wrap on FB
Babyfickas@gmail.com
I blogged at http://minimandms.blogspot.com/2009/11/another-moby-giveaway.html
babyfickas@gmail.com
I love the sea foam green uv wrap. Its darling.
nicole.maloy1@yahoo.com
I wore my little brother when he was a baby and still wear him some. I loved wearing him, because I could still work. Another benefit, he has hypotonia and wearing him snuggled close, helped keep his legs and arms near him.
Live Green!!!
~One Southern Girl
www.osggiveaways.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/osggiveaways
Following you on Twitter and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/osggiveaways/status/6224909204
~One Southern Girl
www.osggiveaways.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com.osggiveaways
Following Eco-Friendly Family via Google Friends Connect!
~One Southern Girl
www.osggiveaways.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/osggiveaways
Posted about the giveaway on my blog! http://osggiveaways.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/moby-wrap-2-2/
~One Southern Girl
www.osggiveaways.wordpress.com
www.twitter.com/osggiveaways
I love the wraps!! Wraps are great for a busy Mom of 2 like me, great for nursing, and best of all hands free!! I also like that strangers can't put their hands all over baby as they would in a car seat in the shopping cart. These are just the best inventions for Mom's!!!!!!!!!!
"Live Green!!"
Following you on twitter and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/6234908081
FB FAN OF EFF: Karen Bridges
FB FAN of Moby: Karen Bridges
I follow via twitter and I twitted
www.twitter.com/babyfickas
babyfickas@gmail.com
I didn't realize that a Moby wrap can be used up to 35lbs! That's awesome. Baby wearing seems like a fabulous way to continue to Live Green! Meg - Comet915 at yahoo dot com
I'm also a follower of the EFF blog
I also became a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook!
I learned that there are 3 piece's of fabric that support the babies back! Thanks!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook Fan of your blog!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I'm a Facebook Fan of Moby Wrap!
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I follow and tweeted!
http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6261955720
coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I recently learned that a mother's chest temperature automatically adjusts to suit her baby when she's wearing her baby. Isn't that the coolest? Live Green!
aggieabbie02 at gmail dot com
I follow you and tweeted! http://twitter.com/aggieabbie
I follow your blog!
I'm a facebook fan of EFF blog!
And now I'm a facebook fan of Moby Wrap too!!
I have always wanted to try the moby wrap. I have a ring sling that I made and my 3 month old LOVES it but I have a bad back and wearing her in the sling for more then 20 minutes is just to painful.
PEACE, LOVE and LIVE GREEN!
I've learned it's the only way to get my grocery shopping done! I'd like to give a Moby to my cousin who's expecting in February.
lovefitness04@hotmail.com
Live Green!!!!!!!1
Became a EFF fan on facebook
one.doula@gmail.com
Fan of Moby Wrap on facebook
one.doula@gmail.com
LIVE GREEN! Having a premature baby the first time, I realized the importance of skin to skin and baby wearing. Keeping him close for those first weeks promoted healthy attachment.
alison dot heintz at gmail dot com
Tweeted :) http://twitter.com/doulajessica
one.doula@gmail.com
Following the blog :)
one.doula@gmail.com
One thing I learned about babywearing is that time that your baby is spent being worn can count as "tummy time" because it helps develop the same muscles and neck control :)
Oh no! I forgot to add "Live Green" in my comment %) I had learned that babywearing time can count towards "tummy time". one.doula@gmail.com
I love how there are so many ways one can wear a baby using a moby. I'm a first time mom to be and these carriers ate on my wish list. Live Green peeps!
HamiHarri at gmail dot com
I would love to be able to wear DD around the house so I can take care of everyone, not just her!
11 dufferent ways to wear, I am always there when baby needs me, we stay warm when out and in the end I have a very happy and healthy baby thanks to babywearing!!
Live Green and BabyWear!
Moby Wrap FaceBook Fan!
Baby carrying is so comforting and natural, I love it! Live Green forever!
I am also a fan on both facebook pages! :)
I learned that wraps use both your shoulders and back to support the weight of the baby. Live green!
I'm following you and tweeted! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/6329709776
I'm following your blog.
I'm a FB fan of EFF
the moby wrap is versitile because it can be used in different ways and with weights from preemies to 35lbs!
live green :)
I follow your blog!
EFF Facebook fan!
Moby Wrap Facebook fan!
I would love a Moby Wrap. I am due with my fourth child on 3-1-10. I love to LIVE GREEN! I love baby wearing because it helps me to bond with my baby, while enabling me to take care of my other children.
I follow you on twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/christinemary/status/6347477321
I follow your blog.
I became a Facebook Fan of Moby, and I left a comment- Christine Jelinek
My fave at Elbow Grease...tough call! I'm going to pick the folders, because its different.
And at AMK, its definitely the pouch for storage, so cool!
Live Green!!
Post a Comment