Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wearing Your Baby

There are so many carriers out there. Here is a quick rundown of the types I am currently aware of, and have pictures of. I will add more as I get photos.

Didymos with Twins
Wrap Style CarrierErgo
Soft Structured Carrier
Hotsling
14 mos old

Loveyduds
Wrap Style Carrier
Maya Wrap & Ellaroo
Ring Sling
Mei Tai
14 mos old
Moby
Wrap Style Carrier
Patapum
Soft Structured Carrier
Thank you to everyone that has helped by contributing photos!

Do you have photos of you in using a carrier that you would like to share?

I'd be happy to add them!

Post a reply or email me :)

3 comments:

Rachel McFadden on October 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

Wow! I've never seen one on front one on back before, or the double wrap for twins!

Kimberly on October 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM said...

just emailed you some pics! thanks mama
kimberlydklatt@yahoo.com

Stephanie on October 31, 2009 at 10:59 PM said...

These are awesome! I love my Mei Tai!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home
 
Copyright © 2010 The Eco-Friendly Family