Being pregnant is a very special time in life. You are creating a life and you are becoming a mother. It's amazing. Congratulations on your pending arrival or future plans!It's also a time in life when we need things we've likely never even heard of, set eyes on, etcetera (as pre-mommy women) It's easy to run to everyone's recommendations and grab up products like there is no tomorrow. Thanks hormones!
I thought I would try to get a list together of popular pregnancy must-haves... with a little twist! I want to offer up only the eco-friendly versions of the product, or an entirely separate eco-friendly alternative to the product. After all, being pregnant shouldn't force us to search endlessly or just give up our eco-friendly desires :)
I would also like to mention that this is more than your standard list of must-haves :)
I have been so excited about this. I've been working on it for months and I can't believe the time is finally here!!! To accompany this list, I have worked with most of these companies to put together a huge giveaway!!! One lucky mommy-t0-be will win most of this list, and some runners up will win things as well. (Good luck mommies!!!) **this portion is over**
Without further procrastination on my part, let's get this started! This is in alphabetical order.
The BellaBand Organic comes in white, black or sand. It is 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex.The BellaBand is a great pregnancy wardrobe accessory. It helps you stay in your prepregnancy pants longer in the beginning of your pregnancy (unbutton your pants, put the band on and let it hide it!). It also helps you late in pregnancy to cover up what shirts can't (some just aren't long enough) and then after pregnancy to help you fit back into your old clothes sooner.
I was given the chance to try one of these out and compare it to a traditional BellaBand. I have to say that I love the organic one so much better. Forget that it's organic for just a moment. It is *so* soft and it stays up better than the original. The original is nice and it works, but it also has a feel to it that is a bit more 'slick' than the organic cotton. To me, it just doesn't seem to stay in place as well. I really love the organic band.
I also love the packaging :) It comes in a thick paper package/box. I only wish that all of them were packaged this way and that they offered a lace version in the organic :D Even though my daughter is now 4 months old, this is a wonderful accessory and the sand color I have works great with almost all of my clothes.
*This item is included in the giveaway! A special thank you to Ingrid & Isabel for your participation in this event :)
**I received this item to review.
I do not own one of these, so I can't offer any personal experience or review, but I can tell you that I really wanted one. I actually still am considering it. My back could use it :)The Bamboo Belly Bandit comes in black or natural. Here is some additional information from their site.
The Belly Bandit® is an abdominal compression binder designed to help you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth.
Not only does the Belly Bandit® help reduce uncomfortable uterine swelling, it aids in decreasing bloating caused by water retention, and gives additional support for Mommy’s weary legs & back. For you breastfeeding moms, there’s a bonus… the Belly Bandit® will help you with your posture during feedings, and may help to reduce the all too common back & shoulder pain associated with breastfeeding. Ultimately, the Belly Bandit® will aid in getting you back to your pre pregnancy hotness faster than ever!
*This item is included in the giveaway! A special thank you to Bebeology for generously donating this :)
It is so perfect for pregnancy. I was able to have it under my head, around my back for support and then up through between my legs to support my knees and then the end resting to support my belly. It rocks. I *highly* suggest spending the money on this!
I purchased mine from Diapers.com If you'd like to get one (or anything else for that matter) from Diapers.com, Use Code: effblog to recieve $10 off of your first order and free shipping for orders over $49.
I use to use thin disposables, but that was obviously not eco-friendly. I am so picky though. I can't stand for breastpads to be seen through my shirt. It's awful and I can't stand it. I tried other pads (they were awful) and then finally got the chance to try these. I love them. I think I have something like 10 pairs of them. I honestly can't say enough good things about them.
Milk Maids are available here for $5.00 a pair. Grab them up when you can, when she stocks them, they FLY out of stock. Yes, they are that good :)
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thank you to AFFF for all of your help and participation :)
Chocolate - Theo Organic & Fair Trade
I think just about ever woman loves chocolate, and pregnancy allows us to indulge a bit :)
I think just about ever woman loves chocolate, and pregnancy allows us to indulge a bit :)Theo Chocolate is changing the definition of “quality” by uniting creative excellence that results in deliciously award-winning chocolate with their unwavering commitment to changing the way the cocoa industry conducts business. At Theo, they believe there is no luxury in products that benefit us today, while jeopardizing future generations ability to meet their needs. When you taste their chocolate you will experience their passion and integrity in every luscious bite. They promise, there is something for everyone from the adventurous “foodie”, to those seeking the simple comfort of a delectably creamy milk chocolate bar. They follow their passion for excellence to bring you chocolate that will delight your palate, ignite your imagination and inspire you to think and act sustainably! Be a part of their movement to save our planet and its capacity to nurture and sustain all living things. They can’t do it without you!
Theo Chocolate is proud to be the only Organic, Fair Trade, Bean-To-Bar chocolate factory in the United States.
Theo offers a large assortment of chocolate bars, yummy confections, sipping chocolates and more.
*This item is included in the giveaway! A great big 'Thank You' to Theo for your generous & yummy craving inducing participation in this event :)


Pregnancy often brings the worry of stretch marks with it. You want to be safe, especially when it comes to your body. What you put in it and what you put on it. Earth Mam Angel Baby has the answer :)
Are you an Angel Mama with a sensitive nose and an itchy, pregnant belly? Looking for the perfect natural stretch mark oil? Mama knows. That's why Natural Stretch Oil is exactly what every mama needs. Your gloriously expanding belly, hips and breasts will drink up the luxurious, natural blend of oils to help deter stretch marks and relieve the itch, and the light, delicate scent won't aggravate morning sickness.
Mama starts with plant-based oils that are infused with the healing herbal goodness of organic calendula and calming organic chamomile. Organic borage oil and neroli pure essential oil help nourish and encourage skin's natural elasticity for natural stretch mark care. Natural Stretch Oil is light and readily absorbable. It's vegan, cruelty-free and toxin-free (no artificial preservatives!), and contains no nut oils. It's lovely as a bath oil and perfect for
perineal massage to help avoid tears and episiotomies during natural childbirth.
Love the idea of pure, delicately scented Natural Stretch Oil but prefer a rich, emollient lotion? Mama's got your back (and belly, and hips)!
Earth Mama Body Butter combines the healing herbal goodness of organic calendula and calming organic chamomile with essential oils in a shea butter body lotion. And all in a safe-for-pregnancy-potion that won't aggravate morning sickness. It's vegan, cruelty-free and toxin-free (no artificial preservatives). It's the purest lotion for pregnancy stretch marks you'll find, made with 95% organic ingredients.
You'll love it for moisturizing and encouraging your skin's natural elasticity as your beautiful belly grows, but you'll appreciate it long after the birth of your angel baby! For expectant bellies, breasts and WAY beyond.
*The Natural Stretch Oil is included in the giveaway! Thanks so much to Earth Mama Angel Baby for contributing to this event!
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thank you so much Maggie's Organics for your crazy comfy addition to this event!
**I received this item to review.
I couldn't believe it when I tired it on. It fit, perfectly. It is so soft and it fits! Have I mentioned that it fits? I am not sure I can accurately describe my elation in finding something that works :D
What's better is that it is so super soft, looks sexy on and is sized to allow for shrinkage. Thank you Expressiva!
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thank so much to Expressiva for your participation in this event and for your thoughtfully made nursing wear. It is appreciated :)
**I received this item to review.
Nausea associated with pregnancy is a very common phenomenon occurring in up to 90% of pregnancies.
Several different herbs have been shown to be helpful in relieving nausea associated with pregnancy: Ginger, Peppermint/Spearmint, Lavender and Citrus
All of these herbs have been “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS) for use in food in the U.S. and Europe. No serious adverse effects have been reported with any of these herbs when they are used in moderation.
Although it is not known exactly how these herbs work, it is postulated that they all have a local soothing and antispasmodic effect on the stomach. Recent scientific evidence shows that they are effective at relieving nausea.
For example, in a clinical trial of pregnant women, ginger was found to be more effective than a sugar pill in relieving morning sickness. Sucking on a lollipop which contains a small amount of these herbs is a safe and soothing way to deal with your nausea during pregnancy and can also be a wonderful aid for the discomforts of Labor!!
These Preggie Pop Drops are made with Organic ingredients that include: organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, Natural Favors (made from essential oils) and Natural Colors.
The 12pk box includes three of their most popular flavors: Sour Lemon, Sour Raspberry & Green Apple
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thanks so much to Three Lollies for your yummy contribution to this event :)
Are you an Angel Mama with a sensitive nose and an itchy, pregnant belly? Looking for the perfect natural stretch mark oil? Mama knows. That's why Natural Stretch Oil is exactly what every mama needs. Your gloriously expanding belly, hips and breasts will drink up the luxurious, natural blend of oils to help deter stretch marks and relieve the itch, and the light, delicate scent won't aggravate morning sickness.
Mama starts with plant-based oils that are infused with the healing herbal goodness of organic calendula and calming organic chamomile. Organic borage oil and neroli pure essential oil help nourish and encourage skin's natural elasticity for natural stretch mark care. Natural Stretch Oil is light and readily absorbable. It's vegan, cruelty-free and toxin-free (no artificial preservatives!), and contains no nut oils. It's lovely as a bath oil and perfect for
perineal massage to help avoid tears and episiotomies during natural childbirth.
Love the idea of pure, delicately scented Natural Stretch Oil but prefer a rich, emollient lotion? Mama's got your back (and belly, and hips)!
Earth Mama Body Butter combines the healing herbal goodness of organic calendula and calming organic chamomile with essential oils in a shea butter body lotion. And all in a safe-for-pregnancy-potion that won't aggravate morning sickness. It's vegan, cruelty-free and toxin-free (no artificial preservatives). It's the purest lotion for pregnancy stretch marks you'll find, made with 95% organic ingredients.
You'll love it for moisturizing and encouraging your skin's natural elasticity as your beautiful belly grows, but you'll appreciate it long after the birth of your angel baby! For expectant bellies, breasts and WAY beyond.
*The Natural Stretch Oil is included in the giveaway! Thanks so much to Earth Mama Angel Baby for contributing to this event!
Lounge Pants - Maggie's Organics
Can you say comfy? These lounge pants are so comfortable and colorful!!! One of my biggest gripes about organic fabrics is that the majority seem to be cream colored. I love color.
Maggie's Organics carries all sorts of apparel. Tees, tanks, dresses, socks, children's apparel, etc.
Their pricing is incredibly reasonable and everything is colorful and looks so comfortable. I suggest checking them out for all sorts of wardrobe basics :)
Can you say comfy? These lounge pants are so comfortable and colorful!!! One of my biggest gripes about organic fabrics is that the majority seem to be cream colored. I love color.Maggie's Organics carries all sorts of apparel. Tees, tanks, dresses, socks, children's apparel, etc.
Their pricing is incredibly reasonable and everything is colorful and looks so comfortable. I suggest checking them out for all sorts of wardrobe basics :)
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thank you so much Maggie's Organics for your crazy comfy addition to this event!
**I received this item to review.
Nursing Nightgown - Expressiva Organic Pretty Rope Nightgown
I am currently nursing our third child and I can tell you that I have never had an article of nursing clothes *ever* fit so great. My biggest complaint about both maternity clothes and nursing clothes is that I truly believe that they are not designed for pregnant/nursing women. Most are a little larger in the front panel to accommodate a belly, but that's it. It is so rare when I am able to find something that fits both my breasts and my waist. This nightgown does it flawlessly!
I am currently nursing our third child and I can tell you that I have never had an article of nursing clothes *ever* fit so great. My biggest complaint about both maternity clothes and nursing clothes is that I truly believe that they are not designed for pregnant/nursing women. Most are a little larger in the front panel to accommodate a belly, but that's it. It is so rare when I am able to find something that fits both my breasts and my waist. This nightgown does it flawlessly!I couldn't believe it when I tired it on. It fit, perfectly. It is so soft and it fits! Have I mentioned that it fits? I am not sure I can accurately describe my elation in finding something that works :D
What's better is that it is so super soft, looks sexy on and is sized to allow for shrinkage. Thank you Expressiva!
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thank so much to Expressiva for your participation in this event and for your thoughtfully made nursing wear. It is appreciated :)
**I received this item to review.
Nausea associated with pregnancy is a very common phenomenon occurring in up to 90% of pregnancies.Several different herbs have been shown to be helpful in relieving nausea associated with pregnancy: Ginger, Peppermint/Spearmint, Lavender and Citrus
All of these herbs have been “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS) for use in food in the U.S. and Europe. No serious adverse effects have been reported with any of these herbs when they are used in moderation.
Although it is not known exactly how these herbs work, it is postulated that they all have a local soothing and antispasmodic effect on the stomach. Recent scientific evidence shows that they are effective at relieving nausea.
For example, in a clinical trial of pregnant women, ginger was found to be more effective than a sugar pill in relieving morning sickness. Sucking on a lollipop which contains a small amount of these herbs is a safe and soothing way to deal with your nausea during pregnancy and can also be a wonderful aid for the discomforts of Labor!!
These Preggie Pop Drops are made with Organic ingredients that include: organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice syrup, Natural Favors (made from essential oils) and Natural Colors.
The 12pk box includes three of their most popular flavors: Sour Lemon, Sour Raspberry & Green Apple
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thanks so much to Three Lollies for your yummy contribution to this event :)
According to AssociatedContent.com - "Dehydration in early pregnancy or first trimester, can lead to an insufficient amount of amniotic fluid. This can lead to the baby laying directly against the uterus and can cause limb deformities. Becoming dehydrated during pregnancy in the second and third trimesters can lead to heat exhaustion, muscle-cramping, fatigue and even premature labor."
The best way to stay hydrated is to drink a lot of water :) To make that easier, I find that having a water bottle around works wonders in making me remember to just drink more water.
Earthlust makes the most beautiful bottles. I have one of these and it is fantastic. The design is great. It doesn't have any weird ripples, ledges, etc. in it to make it hard to clean. It's very straight forward in design. I love the color and artwork. It doesn't flavor my water.
EarthLust bottles are hand made from high quality #304 (18/8) food grade stainless steel, which is naturally safe unlined. Their bottles are a custom design - not stock bottles. Most of their line is limited edition art (these bottles are so fashionable!) They use non-toxic paints and BPA-free safe polypropylene #5 caps.
Their bottles come in 13 ounce, 20 ounce and 1 liter sizes. Each bottle comes with a high quality carabineer and optional sports tops are available for all sizes. Every bottle helps to eliminate waste and gives you a safe and stylish way to have a cold beverage near you at all times!
*This item is included in the giveaway! A special thank you to Earthlust for your participation in this event with your beautiful bottles :)
**I received this item to review.
For the pregnant mama who has everything: nausea, heartburn, anxiety and labor on the horizon, Mama's got USDA Certified 100% Organic and Certified Kosher teas formulated for pregnancy's most common discomforts. They've put four of Earth Mama Angel Baby's best sellers in one easy-to-try sampler box.
Ginger-minty Morning Wellness Tea is a comforting way to help get you through those morning queasies that often last all day. Delicious and soothing Heartburn Tea was lovingly created to help turn down the furnace in your belly. Peaceful Mama Tea combines calming herbs in a delectable blend to help ease a mama's busy head and agitated body. And yummy Third Trimester Tea blends beneficial herbs especially to nurture all those mama parts gearing up for your angel baby's arrival.
All Earth Mama Angel Baby teas now come in easy to brew tea bags! And there's even more good news: the tea bags are biodegradable, the tea overwrap is compostable and the 100% recycled and recyclable cartons were produced using wind energy. Steep, sip and enjoy, mama!
*This item is included in the giveaway! Thanks so much to Earth Mama Angel Baby for contributing to this event!)
Underwear/Bra
I have searched high an low for eco-friendly bras and underwear. I think that comfortable for these items will depend on you, but here is a short list of sites I found that might help :)
Expressiva - Organic Items
Bravado - Bamboo Bra
Blue Canoe
PACT - These aren't specifically for maternity, but I've found that a size up and low rise works well in "normal" undies :)
Recap - Easy List :)
BellaBand Organic* **
Bamboo Belly Bandit*
Body Pillow - Snoogle Organic
Breastpads - Milkmaids*
Chocolate - Theo Organic & Fair Trade*
Lotion - Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Stretch Oil*
Lounge Pants - Maggie's Organics* **
Nursing Nightgown - Expressiva Organic Pretty Rope Nightgown* **
Preggie Pop Drops Organic (for nausea!)*
Reusable Water Bottle - Earthlust* **
Tea - Earth Mama Angel Baby*
Underwear/Bra
*Item is included in the giveaway
**Item was provided for review.
Are you expecting a little baby? Planning to?
Have a special friend/family member who is?
This list is a great for registries, baby showers, or just because gifts!
Congratulations to our runners up, Jen & The Wife
Are you ready for a chance to win this great gift basket?
Here's how!
Have a special friend/family member who is?
This list is a great for registries, baby showers, or just because gifts!
----Update! We have a winner!----
The giveaway portion of this event is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to Eco-Friendly and Fugal! Holy Moly, Congrats!The giveaway portion of this event is over :) Thank you to everyone that participated!
Congratulations to our runners up, Jen & The WifeAre you ready for a chance to win this great gift basket?
Here's how!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry in order to have it counted.
This entry is mandatory! If you do not do this, your other entries will not count!
Tell me a little about why being eco-conscious is so important to you :) Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Check out (and win!) our list of pregnancy must-haves in the @EFFBlog Mommy-to-be Event #giveaway http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Join our new email newsletter (left sidebar) for notices on special events (like this) coming up for the blog.
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :) (right side bar)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media. Leave a comment with a link.
*Put the EFF Blog Button on your blog or web page. Leave a link!
*Become a fan, follow, etc our participating companies! One entry each!
Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know!
Expressiva Newsletter
Ingrid & Isabel Facebook
Bebeology Facebook & Twitter
Earth Mama Angel Baby Facebook & Twitter
Three Lollies Facebook
Maggie's Organics Facebook & Twitter
Theo Chocolate Facebook & Twitter
Earthlust Facebook
US only. Giveaway ends January 31st. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided the items noted above to review. No other product, money, etc. was given for this promotion. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.
Tell me a little about why being eco-conscious is so important to you :) Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Want more entries?
*Follow us and tweet this giveaway! Please tweet, "Check out (and win!) our list of pregnancy must-haves in the @EFFBlog Mommy-to-be Event #giveaway http://bit.ly/1jtGb1" Leave a comment with a link to your status. Tweet daily for more entries!
*Join our new email newsletter (left sidebar) for notices on special events (like this) coming up for the blog.
*Follow our blog and post letting me know that you are :) (right side bar)
*Become a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook, leave a comment.
*Post about this giveaway on your blog or other social media. Leave a comment with a link.
*Put the EFF Blog Button on your blog or web page. Leave a link!
*Become a fan, follow, etc our participating companies! One entry each!
Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know!
Expressiva Newsletter
Ingrid & Isabel Facebook
Bebeology Facebook & Twitter
Earth Mama Angel Baby Facebook & Twitter
Three Lollies Facebook
Maggie's Organics Facebook & Twitter
Theo Chocolate Facebook & Twitter
Earthlust Facebook
US only. Giveaway ends January 31st. I'll use random.org to pick a winner. I will email the winner. If I do not hear back within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
FCC Disclaimer: I was provided the items noted above to review. No other product, money, etc. was given for this promotion. All reviews are my own and honest opinions. For more information about this blog please look here. For giveaway guidelines please look here.














568 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 568 Newer› Newest»-
Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft on January 11, 2010 at 4:59 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft on January 11, 2010 at 5:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anastasia on January 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Evelyn on January 11, 2010 at 5:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Kristin on January 11, 2010 at 5:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
Kristin on January 11, 2010 at 5:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on January 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
pixy_stix on January 11, 2010 at 5:18 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather @ HouseofShine.com on January 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather @ HouseofShine.com on January 11, 2010 at 5:35 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather @ HouseofShine.com on January 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather @ HouseofShine.com on January 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Heather @ HouseofShine.com on January 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on January 11, 2010 at 6:09 PM
said...
-
-
-
jdeemarie on January 11, 2010 at 6:10 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 6:23 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM
said...
-
-
-
[LJT] on January 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM
said...
-
-
-
[LJT] on January 11, 2010 at 6:27 PM
said...
-
-
-
[LJT] on January 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM
said...
-
-
-
[LJT] on January 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM
said...
-
-
-
Liz Lincoln
said...
-
-
-
Ashley on January 11, 2010 at 6:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
Lara on January 11, 2010 at 6:49 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 11, 2010 at 7:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Sarah on January 11, 2010 at 7:21 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Joannie on January 11, 2010 at 7:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on January 11, 2010 at 8:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on January 11, 2010 at 8:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on January 11, 2010 at 8:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on January 11, 2010 at 8:15 PM
said...
-
-
-
Megan on January 11, 2010 at 8:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
Elliott's Mess on January 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM
said...
-
-
-
Elliott's Mess on January 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM
said...
-
-
-
Elliott's Mess on January 11, 2010 at 9:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Elliott's Mess on January 11, 2010 at 9:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Bethanie
said...
-
-
-
elizabeth on January 11, 2010 at 11:18 PM
said...
-
-
-
mean green mom on January 11, 2010 at 11:49 PM
said...
-
-
-
mean green mom on January 11, 2010 at 11:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
mean green mom on January 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 12, 2010 at 9:24 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 12, 2010 at 9:24 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM
said...
-
-
-
MattnNat on January 12, 2010 at 10:29 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM
said...
-
-
-
lar1203 on January 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM
said...
-
-
-
lar1203 on January 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM
said...
-
-
-
lar1203 on January 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM
said...
-
-
-
lar1203 on January 12, 2010 at 11:23 AM
said...
-
-
-
lar1203 on January 12, 2010 at 11:24 AM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
rapunzelchick on January 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:55 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 1:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 12, 2010 at 2:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 7:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 7:59 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
*Alice Anne* on January 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM
said...
-
-
-
Tracy S. on January 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM
said...
-
-
-
Aura on January 12, 2010 at 10:43 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:35 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:35 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:37 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:37 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 13, 2010 at 8:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 13, 2010 at 9:13 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:38 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:39 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:41 AM
said...
-
-
-
Becky@Little Pink Apron on January 13, 2010 at 9:43 AM
said...
-
-
-
momto3oys on January 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM
said...
-
-
-
momto3oys on January 13, 2010 at 10:43 AM
said...
-
-
-
momto3oys on January 13, 2010 at 10:43 AM
said...
-
-
-
momto3oys on January 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:05 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:09 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:11 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:12 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:14 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM
said...
-
-
-
the monkeys' mama on January 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 13, 2010 at 3:50 PM
said...
-
-
-
Sunshine on January 13, 2010 at 9:51 PM
said...
-
-
-
The O'Reillys on January 13, 2010 at 11:54 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 14, 2010 at 10:21 AM
said...
-
-
-
Ames on January 14, 2010 at 12:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Ashley Antkowiak on January 14, 2010 at 3:56 PM
said...
-
-
-
luvlieK - Kelly on January 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM
said...
-
-
-
Diane on January 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 15, 2010 at 1:18 AM
said...
-
-
-
melissad.williams on January 15, 2010 at 7:42 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 15, 2010 at 8:51 AM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on January 15, 2010 at 9:23 AM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on January 15, 2010 at 9:27 AM
said...
-
-
-
amyyellowstone on January 15, 2010 at 4:53 PM
said...
-
-
-
Rebecca on January 15, 2010 at 6:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 15, 2010 at 7:26 PM
said...
-
-
-
Jen on January 16, 2010 at 1:06 AM
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 16, 2010 at 12:22 PM
said...
-
-
-
mommy to be 1222
said...
-
-
-
mommy to be 1222
said...
-
-
-
mommy to be 1222
said...
-
-
-
mommy to be 1222
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 16, 2010 at 5:44 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 16, 2010 at 5:48 PM
said...
-
-
-
AlishaRichelle on January 16, 2010 at 10:25 PM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:52 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 1:01 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 1:02 AM
said...
-
-
-
Kristen's Raw on January 17, 2010 at 1:03 AM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 17, 2010 at 9:07 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:50 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:52 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jacqie on January 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM
said...
-
-
-
Jennifer K on January 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM
said...
-
-
-
Lore B on January 17, 2010 at 3:52 PM
said...
-
-
-
Lore B on January 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM
said...
-
-
-
Lore B on January 17, 2010 at 4:04 PM
said...
-
-
-
Mara on January 17, 2010 at 4:16 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 17, 2010 at 4:28 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM
said...
-
-
-
Unknown on January 17, 2010 at 4:33 PM
said...
-
-
-
Susanne W. on January 17, 2010 at 4:36 PM
said...
-
-
-
Susanne W. on January 17, 2010 at 4:37 PM
said...
-
-
-
Susanne W. on January 17, 2010 at 4:39 PM
said...
-
-
-
Susanne W. on January 17, 2010 at 4:40 PM
said...
-
-
-
erin on January 17, 2010 at 5:54 PM
said...
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 400 of 568 Newer› Newest»I'm a fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby on facebook (Vanessa Rodriguez Coppola).
I became a fan of Ingrid & Isabel on FB!
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I'm a fan of Three Lollies on facebook.
Became a fan of Babeology on FB.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
Became a fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I am following Three Lollies on Fb.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I'm a fan of Ingrid & Isabel on Facebook!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
I am a fan of Maggie Organics on FB.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I'm a fan of Three Lollies on Facebook!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
I'm a fan of Earthlust on Facebook!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
Following Theo Chocolate on FB.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I follow Bebeology on Twitter!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
I am a fan of Earthlust on FB.
MegEarley09@gmail.com
I follow Earth Mama Angel Baby on Twitter!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
I follow Maggie's Organics on Twitter!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
I follow Theo Chocolate on Twitter!
allie.lindahl@gmail.com
LIVE GREEN!
This is giveaway is awesome! I am expecting my first baby in August and I could definately put these products to use. I really like the nursing nightgown. I think it is pur responsibility to be eco-conscious because we have a beautiful world to live in and we should take care of it for our babies and their babies. Why not give your descendents the best possible planet to live on? There are so many little things that we can do that help the planet with minimal effort (conserving water, composting, recycling) Thanks for the giveaway!
spankypot@hotmail.com
Following your blog now :)
spankypot@hotmail.com
Twittered
http://twitter.com/pixy0stix/status/7644792585
Also following EFFBlog on twitter.
Being eco-conscious is so important to me because I feel it is important to protect our planet for our children and grandchildren and so on...it is selfish to not "Live Green"!
hlsnow@hotmail.com
Following on Twitter and posted status update:
http://twitter.com/raywattson
hlsnow@hotmail.com
Joined the email newsletter
hlsnow@hotmail.com
Following!
hlsnow@hotmail.com
Fan on facebook and posted a comment!
hlsnow@hotmail.com
Admittedly we didn't live green at all until a few years ago. We didn't recycle, we didn't conserve, we didn't do anything. Slowly we've worked toward recycling everything we can from bottles, to paper to plastics. We're using more efficient appliances, turning off the water while we brush our teeth and other resource saving measures. If everyone implemented one or two greener thinking measures in their life then we'd all live green!
I like to live green because it's cheaper in the long run and you deal much less with chemicals. arieloen@gmail.com
The thought of all the junk that ends up in a landfill makes me sick. We try to "live green" by shopping wisely and reusing and recycling whenever possible.
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I joined your newsletter.
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I'm expecting a wee one in August and one of my bigger worries was about the sheer ammount of stuff we'll need. Deciding to cloth diaper was the first decision my H and I made to put a dent in our consumables. It's great to see that there are organic products out there that we can use that will decrease some of our impact. I really had no idea.
Oh, and I'm ordering those preggo pops right now. The nausea has been insane. So even if I don't win anything, I learned about a lot of great products and a way to soothe my stomach. Thank you for that! Live Green!
I try to live green to help keep our world fabulous for years to come and to teach kids gratitude and respect for our world-don't waste and be greedy/lazy!
I recently found out that I'm pregnant and this giveaway would be AWESOME!
I'm a fan on facebook!
I follow the blog!
Wow, what an amazing giveaway! It is very important to my husband and I to teach our daughter about Living Green. We're striving to leave the world a better place for her and baby #2 (due in Aug!). "Live Green" should be every family's motto!
I signed up for your newsletter. ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
I am a follower! ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
I am a FB fan! ljotritabaugh at gmail dot com
Thank you so much for encouraging us all to live green! I love this earth and I want it to be here in all it's glory for my children and my children's children to love too. I can't wait to meet my little one and this package would make that journey much easier. Thank you for sharing!
Lizlincoln1@gmail.com
Live green! Great giveaway!
ashley.a.stoner@gmail.com
This is our first baby, and while I always tried "live green" to some extent before, it wasn't until I saw that positive test that I realized how much of an impact the decisions I'm making today will have on tomorrow...any my baby!
largirl@yahoo.com
became fan on twiter
posted giveaway on twitter
Live Green!
As someone who is nearly 20 weeks pregnant, being eco-conscious is even more important to me than ever. I now have a reason beyond my own health to green up my home and environment!
(simplylivingsarah@gmail.com)
This is the best giveaway ever!!! There are a lot of things that are EFF that I didn't even know about. We try our best to be EFF and living green as much as possible. I am a follower, shawna6@gmai.com
Awesome giveaway! Being EF is important to me because I want my son, and his children and their children to be able to enjoy the simple pleasures I can - fresh air, lakes and oceans to swim in, flowers in the yard, birds in the trees, fresh fish to eat and vegetables growing in the garden. I want him to be able to appreciate all the things in life that are truly wonderful - the simple everyday things that we take for granted. live green!
purplepuggles at gmail dot com
We try to be as eco friendly as possible in order to preserve what God has given us. I want my children to know the beauty of a simple life and learn to be self-sufficient.
Live Green!
Joined the email newsletter.
I'm a fan on Facebook!
I'm a fan of bebeology :)
I follow the blog!
Thanks for the opportunity to win! We try to be an EFF so that we can role model these important behaviors for our little boy.
Live green!
angienoden@ gmail.com
Follow on facebook!
Following the blog!
angienoden @ gmail . com
Following the newsletter!
angienoden at gmail.com
Being eco-conscious is a spiritual decision to me. I see every purchase, every meal, every decision on disposal to be an opportunity to ensure I am giving back to the circle of life more than I take away. That extra piece of plastic packaging takes resources away from the planet that can never be returned. That extra scrap in the compost pile returns rich nutrients back to the land that nourishes us. This is why I live green.
Bethanie
zzista@hotmail.com
is so important to you :) Include your email address (if it's not on your profile) and the words "Live Green" somewhere in your comment.
Wow! This is the best give-away EVER. I just found out on New Year's Eve that I'm pregnant with my first, so your post is very timely for me. Living Green and making environmentally preferred choices is important to me because I want to make sure our natural resources are healthy for future generations.
Wow, what a wonderful giveaway!! We are trying for baby #3- so this would be such a treat. Anyway making an effort to help the planet and to LIVE GREEN is important because I want to be a good example for my kids. I also want to leave them a beautiful and clean earth.
Thanks
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com
I subscribe to your e-mails
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow your blog
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com
Fan of EFF Blog on FB
joined newsletter
Blogged
http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com/2010/01/eco-friendly-mama-2-be-giveaway.html
Button on my blog
http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7670350391
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway! Being eco-conscious is important to us to provide our children with as healthy of a start possible and in turn instill the values of preservation and living simply. Live Green!
Natalie - NHaas86@gmail.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7673195853
What an awesome way to help pregnant mamas live green!
i subscribe to your newsletter
fan on facebook
fan of bebeology on fb
i follow your awesome blog!
Being eco-conscopis is important to me because I want to lead by example for my children. I want them to learn to love to live green!
I am a Facebook fan of the EFF blog.
I became a Facebook fan of Ingrid & Isbel.
I am a Facebook fan of Bebeology.
I became a Facebook fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby.
I became a Facebook fan of Three Lollies.
I joined Maggie's Organics on Facebook.
I became a fan of Theo Chocolate on Facebook.
I became a Facebook fan of Earthlust.
Wow! What an AMAZING giveaway...seriously. I am so excited about this giveaway, even if I don't win...there will be one lucky chica out there! Anyway...being EF is SUPER important to my husband and I because not only does it help the environment we live in, but it makes us feel happy and healthier too. We are also VERY proud of the fact that we LIVE GREEN and talk about how we live our lives to anyone that will listen :)
dajelly@gmail.com
I now follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway. Linky here: https://twitter.com/iwantfreckles/status/7678467119
dajelly@gmail.com
I now subscribe to your newsletter! dajelly@gmail.com
I follow your blog with google friend connect :)
dajelly@gmail.com
I am now your fan on facebook! (Jenny Lee)
dajelly@gmail.com
Here is me posting about your blog on social media :) http://twitter.com/iwantfreckles/status/7678735558
dajelly@gmail.com
I just signed up for the Expressiva newsletter!!!
dajelly@gmail.com
I now follow babeology on twitter!
dajelly@gmail.com
I now follow mamamelinda on twitter!
dajelly@gmail.com
I now follow maggiesorganic on twitter!
dajelly@gmail.com
I now follow theochocolate on twitter!
dajelly@gmail.com
Just became a fan of threelollies on facebook!
dajelly@gmail.com
Just became a fan of earthlust on facebook!!!
dajelly@gmail.com
Being eco-conscious hasn't always been important to me, but as I've gotten older and wiser, I've realized how much TRASH I throw away each week and how much WASTE goes on in our world. So, I'm taking tiny steps to go a little greener.
Live Green!
ngurl2000 AT msn
I follow your blog via Google Reader.
I became a fan of the EFF blog on Facebook.
I follow mamamelinda on Twitter.
I follow MaggiesOrganic on Twitter.
I follow theochocolate on Twitter.
I follow Bebeology on Twitter.
Why I " Live Green ":
I am eco-conscious because I care about our planet and my family's impact on it. As a new mom-to-be, I want to raise my children with these values so they can continue to take care of our earth.
email:teamsweet@mac.com
Although I cannot honestly say we live green we do try our best to make little differences in our lives. I have heard numerous times that Bamboo cotton is really hard to produce so although it regrows quickly there is a lot of processing to make it cotton. I like organic because I feel it's safer for my children without all the chemicals and with a baby due any day I could really use these items!
aahaft at gmail dot com
Signed up for Expressiva newsletter
fan of ingrid and isabel on facebook
Fan of bebeology on FB
Fan of Earth Mama Angel Baby on FB
Fan of three lollies
Joined Maggie's Organics on FB
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7709132159
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
Thanks for putting together such a great giveaway! DH and I will be TTC very soon, so winning all of these items would be a great way to start! It's very important to me to be eco-conscious b/c I want to be a good steward of the Earth & make as little impact as I can. I also love that most eco-conscious choices have a great affect on your health as well! Live green!!
I'm a fan on Facebook!
I'm a blog follower!
I signed up for the email newsletter!
I follow you on Twitter!
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/LittleFuller14/statuses/7709024346
We do our best to live green because its healthy for us, our children, our environment, and our one on the way! It also reminds us to be healthier in everything we do!
mom2b at copperbyte dot com
http://twitter.com/bitlucky
mom2b at copperbyte dot com
Following newsletter!
mom2b at copperbyte dot com
I'm a Facebook fan!
mom2b at copperbyte dot com
Daily tweet!!
dajelly at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/iwantfreckles/status/7716871216
I think it is so important to live green because we live on a tiny planet with so many other people and we need to take care of it and the people who live on it.
I signed up for your email newsletters. superfizz at bust dot com
i try to "live green" and be eco-friendly for several reasons. The first and foremost, though, is because I believe God put us here on His creation to be GOOD stewards of it and that means being eco-conscious and not destroying it with wasteful practices. I currently cloth diaper, use cloth grocery bags, only drive once a week (to church!), among other things and am thinking of ways to do more!
i follow (@monkeygiveaways) and tweeted
http://twitter.com/monkeygiveaways/status/7720138588
i'm your fan on FB! initials ABS
i already receive the Expressiva newsletter! yay!
email in profile! thanks!
I'm a fan of Ingrid and Isabel on FB!
i follow Bebeology on FB now, too!
email in profile
and i follow Bebeology on Twitter!
i follow Earth Mama Baby Angel on FB!
email in profile!
i also follow Earth Mama Baby Angel on twitter!
email in profile!
i fanned Three Lollies on FB!
email in profile!
I'm now a fan of Maggie's Organics on FB
I'm now a fan of Maggie's Organics on twitter, too!
and why not keep doing this? :-p
i fanned Theo's on FB
and i follow Theo's chocolates on twitter, now too! (@monkeygiveaways)
email in profile!
and you can finally be done with me! I follow Theo's Chocolate on twitter, too! @monkeygiveaways
email in profile!
thanks so much!
OOPS! meant to say that I fanned Earthlust on FB...I already commented about twittering with Theo :0
So sorry about that!
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7721430639
I want to leave this world in as good or better condition than when I entered it. This is our childrens future, and our legacy. We should not fail them on something so vitally important to everyone on the planet.
Starscoach13 a t m s n d o t c o m
It's important to be eco-conscious to make sure I'm providing my kid with a strong role model for how to respect our resources and planet. I want him to know how important it is to live green! annieb_79@yahoo.com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7750305935
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7750905000
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
I heave been learning to LIVE GREEN especially since our 1st was born. I want to keep everything as simple, cheap, and renewable as possible! Amazing how frugality and eco-friendliness go hand in hand so often! I am planning on a 2nd pregnancy in the near future an thing this would be an awfully fun package to have :)
I am trying to be more eco-friendly and it is ecspecially important to me now that I just found out I am pregnant. I need to do the best things for my son and my future baby to live green and have a healthy family.
I joined your e-mail newsletter.
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
i forget to live my e-mail on the one above. boo
Wow, you can tell I am pregnant. I read over my last comments and cannot spell.
I just became a fan on facebook!
kimberlysummer40@aol.com
Wow! Living green is SO important, especially with a little one on the way. I want her to grow up in a world that's going to contribute to her health, not harm her. I hope she learns to give back in return! I'm expecting my first in just a few weeks and would love to try these things out!
ba.antkowiak@gmail.com
posted about the giveaway on a forum
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9325792#post9325792
We live green because it's the only way to be! (ask Kermit) Seriously, we try to live an eco-conscious existence to do our part to lessen our carbon footprint, to live simpler and happier. We're sick of living a chemical-laden life. Getting back to basics and living naturally makes us feel better spiritually and physically.
Daily tweet!! woo hoo!
http://twitter.com/iwantfreckles/status/7778522153
dajelly at gmail dot com
I like to live green because I want the earth to be beautiful and clean for my children!
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7787923910
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
Wow, what a givaway!!! Thank you for all your work! I live in an amazing place where everyday you are reminded why living green is important...for the protection and enjoyment of future generations!
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I now follow the blog.
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
I get the newsletter!
amyyellowstone at yahoo dot com
it is important to me to live green because I feel that any chance we can give our kids to live in a cleaner world is necessary.
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7807900796
Daily tweet!!!
dajelly at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/TheCrunchyWife/status/7817905095
being green is important to me because i want my kids to grow up loving the enviornment.
Katherine
salguerok05@yahoo.com
i love being green because it gives everyone a better healthier life
karell
alwayscutebaby@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7827116623
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7832609064
I feel it is so important to raise my baby-to-be naturally, because I want as much control over what he or she is exposed to as possible. I feel being earth friendly is crucial to the health and well being of our society- too many items have additives and synthetic materials, as well as hazardous chemicals, which I feel have strongly contributed to all of the health problems people have. I want my baby to grow up green because I want him or her to love the earth and wish to protect it, like I do.
I am your fan on facebook!
I forgot to say live green in my post right before this.. sorry. I have "baby brain" to blame for that! I forget everything these days!
Also, I subscribed to your email newsletter!
Sorry- I also forgot to include my email address.. so here I go again.
I feel it is so important for my baby-to-be to live green, because I want as much control over what he or she is exposed to as possible. I feel being earth friendly is crucial to the health and well being of our society- too many items have additives and synthetic materials, as well as hazardous chemicals, which I feel have strongly contributed to all of the health problems people have. I want my baby to grow up green because I want him or her to love the earth and wish to protect it, like I do.
ALICIA62401@hotmail.com
What a great collection of preg. and nursing stuff, the best part is that it is eco friendly and will hlp meand my family live green. We are farmers and try our best to live clean lives.
I signed up for the newsletter
To me it is super important to "Live Green" especially entering mommy-hood. It is our responsibility to make sure that we pass along a planet that can care for our children and their children, just as it has cared for us. We can do this by being conscious of what we are doing with the Earth's resources.
alisharichelle at gmail dot com
My family takes the steps to Live Green. I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant and doing everything I can to keep my pregnancy and baby green, organic, etc. From everything we eat (all organic, vegan, mostly raw) to finding a eco friendly car seat that reduces off gassing to not having a crib so we can co sleep to so much more.
Cheers,
Kristen
I signed up for your newsletter
I am now following your blog :)
I am a fan on FB! :)
I follow Earth Mama Angel Baby
I'm following Maggie's Organics
I am following Bebeology on Twitter
I'm following Theo Chocolate on Twitter
I'm a fan of Earthlust on FB
http://twitter.com/missemmielou/status/7864667637
tweet tweet
es1237 at gmail dot com
fan of theo chocolate on FB
Fan of Earthlust on FB
Retweet
http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/37409547.rss
Fan of bebeology on twitter
fan of earthmamaangelbaby on twitter
fan of maggie's organics on twitter
following theo chocolate on twitter
Tweet! http://twitter.com/curlyq776/status/7874032384
Wow, I wish I'd seen this before, so many entries already!! It's important for me to live green because I care about the environment we're leaving to our children. This is not about us, it's about the kind of environment we want our grandchildren to have.
loregopar@gmail.com
I follow the blog :)
loregopar@gmail.com
I have the EFF blog button in my blog.
onthettcroad.blogspot.com
loregopar@gmail.com
This is such a great give away! I've tried for a long time to make EFF decisions for our famlily and these products provide more ways to help moms make eco-friendly changes to their lifestyles. Making lifestyle changes, buying organic, and choosing EFF products benefit moms, babies, families, and environment. Live Green!!!
maramarrie at yahoo dot com
What a great give away and what a informative site, love it, just got all signed up! I am trying to live EFF, by CD, changing all of our old ways and keep our world a better place. Learning so much! Live Green!
Just got the CD detergent recipe off here and will be using this to help be EFF!! Thanks Live Green!
PS brenorrn@yahoo.com is the e-mail for this and previous posts, thanks (not sure if you need this), live green
I like to live green to help preserve this earth for generations to come. My best friend told me the other week that she is expecting and this would be the best gift I could ever give her.
Became a fan on FB!
Following the blog also!
I also signed up for the newsletter!
awesome giveaway!
being ef is important to me b/c i want my kiddos to have a nice world to live in. i teach them daily to "live green" so that it's just second nature to them to care for the earth and make responsible choices.
:)
Post a Comment